Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill " finding a partner is a matter of meeting someone who has a lot in common with you" this is not true.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
This is absolute bullshit. I remember meeting a brown girl at college, she is the same color as me, she is also latina and I'm latino, she had the same interests as me. We both liked to talk about history and current global events, we both liked the same type of music (oldies) we lived in the same city, we were around the same age, we got along very well, we also had similar personalities, and in the end, she friendzoned me. She said "you are like a brother to me" :feelsUgh:
If you are not physically attractive but you have a lot in common with a girl, she will put you in the friendzone. In my case, it would make sense that she would date me. Nope, she didn't have romantic attraction to me. I found out from another friend that she has been with other guys before she met me. To be clear, I thought we were dating but it turned out that she didn't want to take it to that level because she only viewed me as a "bro"

I'm still involuntarily celibate, I've never had a gf, lost my virginity, or dated a girl before.

Last edited:
This is absolute bullshit. I remember meeting brown girl at college, she is the same color as me, she is also latina and I'm latino, she had the same interests as me. We both liked to talk about history and current global events, we both liked the same type of music (oldies) we lived in the same city, we were around the same age, we got along very well, we also had similar personalities, and in the end, she friendzoned me. She said "you are like a brother to me" :feelsUgh:
If you are not physically attractive but you have a lot in common with a girl, she will put you in the friendzone. In my case, it would make sense that she would date me. Nope, she didn't have romantic attraction to me. I found out from another friend that she has been with other guys before she met me. To be clear, I thought we were dating but it turned out that she didn't want to take it to that level because she only viewed me as a "bro"

I'm still involuntarily celibate, I've never had a gf, lost my virginity, or dated a girl before.
ive met multiple women with my exact interests in everything. they do not give a shit.

shit, i used to believe things like that

It seems to absurd now

I can relate. It always leads to the friendzone
i was talking to an alt girl from my local college and i was confused as to why she was following multiple hood black dudes. i was so bluepilled jfl.

This is absolute bullshit. I remember meeting a brown girl at college, she is the same color as me, she is also latina and I'm latino, she had the same interests as me. We both liked to talk about history and current global events, we both liked the same type of music (oldies) we lived in the same city, we were around the same age, we got along very well, we also had similar personalities, and in the end, she friendzoned me. She said "you are like a brother to me" :feelsUgh:

You didn't send her enough WW2 hot takes bro

i was talking to an alt girl from my local college and i was confused as to why she was following multiple hood black dudes. i was so bluepilled jfl.
Never date a college girl. She is most likely having sex with tons of guys. Its part of college/university culture

You didn't send her enough WW2 hot takes bro
Lolz. Unfortunately women aren't attracted to intelligence, they are attracted to looks/physical appearance

Lolz. Unfortunately women aren't attracted to intelligence, they are attracted to looks/physical appearance
I messaged you earlier about your YT. Please respond.

shit, i used to believe things like that

It seems to absurd now

It was this whole idea where you could try to know her interests like what music she likes etc.. by stalking her socials or asking her friends or listening to convos, and then go talk to her and pretend you like that same stuff

That was the « hack »

bunch of fucking bs

L
It was this whole idea where you could try to know her interests like what music she likes etc.. by stalking her socials or asking her friends or listening to convos, and then go talk to her and pretend you like that same stuff

That was the « hack »

bunch of fucking bs
It only works if you are a high tier normie or a Chad. Remember brocel, looks matter more than personality

That was the « hack »

bunch of fucking bs
guys who listen to the same thing as foids nowadays come across as gay tho. like, 'omg I love taylor swift I am her biggest fan' wtf ok. idk if that's such a turn-on!

other than foid-centred pop, foids often like shitty indie bands that are also for fags.

actually, wait, that could be workable...

male haxx0r: 'so I was just listening to lovejoy...'
foid: 'omg i luv lovejoy'
male haxx0r: *bites her*
foid: wtffff
male haxx0r: *rapes her*
foid: stop itttt
male haxx0r: *eats her alive*

rare bluepill advice W?

normies: you should have common interests :soy:
also normies: opposites attract :soy:

jfl at bluepill advice

but tbh it's kind retarded anyway, foids typically don't have much patience for discussing 'interests.' and if something really interested you on a personal level, then you wouldn't have anything to say about it that normies and foids would understand, bc they only understand conformity and generic shit

male who is interested in poetry: 'the poetry of petrarch is deep and meaningful'
foid who is interested in poetry: 'omg I love this one nigger foid who I saw at a slam poetry event'

I agree, I sorry for the disappointment, the common blue pill relationship advice to be friends first with a girl before you get in a relationship is debunked and only works for high tier normies and Chads

I agree, I sorry for the disappointment, the common blue pill relationship advice to be friends first with a girl before you get in a relationship is debunked and only works for high tier normies and Chads
I would like to add on to your comment. If you are a Chad or high tier normie, the foid will skip being friends and quickly enter a relationship with you. Chads can easily break the rules.

When toilets say "men with similar interests" they mean "Chad's with similar interests", if Chad doesn't have that she is willing to compromise.

You should have fucking raped that stupid whore (in me in Kraft ) live stream it and share here

I would like to add on to your comment. If you are a Chad or high tier normie, the foid will skip being friends and quickly enter a relationship with you. Chads can easily break the rules.
The good Ole Alpha-fux and Beta-bux is true

Yep a bunch of rubbish, i was wise to it seems like one of those things where it's too good to be true.

Yeah, this is actually idiotic. The first and most important thing is sexual attraction, then this. I don't deny it can be a factor sometimes, but to imply this is the most important thing is plain retarded to even a large percentage of normies.

True asf, liberal sjw toilets who date right wing chudchads are the prime example. This is why some men larping as libtards for the sake of obtaining pussy is cucked.

[IMG alt="Hikikomori_cel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/36/36876.jpg?1713290527[/IMG]

Hikikomori_cel

Overlord​

★★★★★
JoinedSep 18, 2021Posts8,111