Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Depressing Incel Trait: You fall in love then you wake up and realize it was not real

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
This has happened to me multiple times. I hate being in a paradise where I am full of joy and happiness then I wake up. Its like my mind is playing games with me.

has happened to me plenty of times its a brutal feeling

Happened yesterday:feelsbadman:

the real question is how do you get a bunch of intimate dreams, i kinda of want it tbh
Let me explain how this happened to me. I dont recommend it. When I used to be a bluepiller i had a bad habit of constantly fantasizing about being in love with girls that i knew in school and at work. Eventually, these habits also influenced my dreams. For example, if i do something a lot, that thing will occur in my dreams. For instance, I used to play grand theft auto a lot in my early teen years, i was almost addicted to it, i would even think about GTA during my classes. During that time, i literally started to have dreams about GTA. Im not sure if this will work for you.

I didnt fall in love but i recently got cucked by 2 lesbian girls in my dream:feelsrope: