Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why am I still an incel as a black? I barely see Tyrone& white woman

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
I can't understand why I am still an incel, no woman approached me during my 7 months here. The couples I see are ugly or average black with white woman. Am I a mentalcel? How does the Blackpill apply to blacks?
I'm losing my mind. Is height cope?

I'm 6'0 skinny and not deformed , I have short hair , don't have tattoos and piercings, don't have car, I'm living with my family
@Evangelioncel @gotet @idiot_cel @Vendetta @Rabbi Schneerson @faded @gymcellragefuel @NoBBCcel @brazi

Last edited:
>No Women have approached me

Have you tried any approaches yourself?

Jfl niggers really are the foids among men.

1. grow dreads
2. listen to rap music 24/7
3. make friends with niggERs similar to this
4. watch the foids come to you left right centre
(you will get quick sex and maybe impregnate a bitch slut whore who'll then want child support)

As her said, you should approach, because not even normies get approached by women so zero chance for incels. Also is this a sarcastic post referring to " blacks can't be incels comments"?
>No Women have approached me

Have you tried any approaches yourself?

Because you’re black and blacks are the most incel race

I can't understand why I am still an incel, no woman approached me during my 7 months here. The couples I see are ugly or average black with white woman. Am I a mentalcel? How does the Blackpill apply to blacks?
I'm losing my mind. Is height cope?

I'm 6'0 skinny and not deformed , I have short hair , don't have tattoos and piercings, don't have car, I'm living with my family
@Evangelioncel @gotet @idiot_cel @Vendetta @Rabbi Schneerson @faded @gymcellragefuel @NoBBCcel @brazi
Bbc is cope nigger

1. grow dreads
2. listen to rap music 24/7
3. make friends with niggERs similar to this
4. watch the foids come to you left right centre
(you will get quick sex and maybe impregnate a bitch slut whore who'll then want child support)
Thank you

View: https://youtu.be/1O1uCUcbZqU

All you gotta do is not be lame. U need to get the bag the car the drip and dont act goofy u feel me and u need to make friends with other real niggas no bitch niggers so that u can fuck at parties n shieet
Thank you

Sounds like a classic mentalcel

6ft and black, it should not be hard for you.

6ft and black, it should not be hard for you.
If he’s super ugly and not thugmaxxed it won’t work, Women only like Black Men for being a stereotype if you don’t fit that mold they don’t wanna date them.

Edit: Also Women can tell if you’re faking it, idk how but they can, you need to be a actual Thug (Selling Drugs, Guns, Killing People will all get them horny, if you’ve never done any of that you’re not getting any Pussy from Women not just Black Women)

Last edited:
If he’s super ugly and not thugmaxxed it won’t work, Women only like Black Men for being a stereotype if you don’t fit that mold they don’t wanna date them.

Edit: Also Women can tell if you’re faking it, idk how but they can, you need to be a actual Thug (Selling Drugs, Guns, Killing People will all get them horny, if you’ve never done any of that you’re not getting any Pussy from Women not just Black Women)
I think some beckys like a nerdy, pro gamer black guy, but thugs are definitely more desired by average white woman or even latina

Just kill people and burn in hell for all eternity for a useless foid BRO!

Here's your wig Clown
Party Confetti GIF by Krones AG

I think some beckys like a nerdy, pro gamer black guy, but thugs are definitely more desired by average white woman or even latina
I stopped gaming this time would be better used for programming

Just kill people and burn in hell for all eternity for a useless foid BRO!

Here's your wig Clown
Party Confetti GIF by Krones AG
I’m not telling him to do it, but that’s what you need to do to get a Woman as a Black Man cause that’s what they like.

Brutal comment