Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When you wake up and see yourself in the mirror, what are the mutant errors on your face that you can detect?

• Thread starter sociology blackpill
  • Start date
sociology blackpill

sociology blackpill

Banned
-
I've noticed that I'm always avoiding my reflection, I don't even like my own face. When I see myself in the mirror I can realize why I am so incel and socially autistic, why women avoid me, and normie men never maintain a genuine friendship with me. Broad forehead, narrow face, drooping jaw with no gonial angle, protruding and slightly drooping nose tip cartilage, high set nose, long chin, sunken eyes with no positive cantal tilt, long face and poor maxillary projection. What are your brocel faults?

my entire face is fucked beyond repair, not even surgerymaxxing could fix it. Everything about it is subhuman there are no positive traits.

I can't bring myself to look in the mirror.

Just my regular day

My primary issue is lack of forward growth. I need large distraction bimax (over 10 mm) and forehead implant to fix my face.

Mirror technical error

I have too many flaws. I have a massive skull and my facial traits make me look like an inbred retarded pedo. Also have big, oddly shaped ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back