Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You're a rapist because you're ugly

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
Maybe LARP, but true.

most of the time after an the initial rape claim women would retract or the police investigation would cease from lack of co operation- the ONLY times I saw women very determined to go through the process to its end was if the man involved was very ugly. I never saw a handsome rapist in a court ever in 10 years, never even saw one arrested. I still have lots of friends- women and men- who still work in family law and women’s advocacy- and we all say the same shit- women think about a rape by a classical handsome man as less of a violation of themselves then an ugly man

Last edited:
wow.. this blackpill is a strong one.

No duh.

Femoids are hardwired to be dominated and submit. The entire 3rd wave feminism was a challenge to the modern Western male, which we spectacularly failed. We were meant to brutally end this bullshit and instead we rolled over; which is why every feminist sneers at Western men and soaks her panties at the thought of being raped by Mohammed and Ahmed. Mohammed and Ahmed are viewed as superior specimens.

Same thing applies with 8+ Western males. As long as you are good looking, you can be as violent and dominant as you wish; it triggers biological imperative in the primitive femoid brains, and they see it as pleasant and fulfilling, regardless of how painful or degrading it was.

Femoids are not complete persons. They are biological automatons that have low IQ and follow their animal instincts, irrational emotions and hormones blindly. They are biologically programmed to be dominated and become submissive in response to forceful domination, but only by genetically superior men.

TLDR - yes, they do enjoy being raped, but only if you are good looking or belong to a segment of population perceived as genetically superior.

No duh.

Femoids are hardwired to be dominated and submit. The entire 3rd wave feminism was a challenge to the modern Western male, which we spectacularly failed. We were meant to brutally end this bullshit and instead we rolled over; which is why every feminist sneers at Western men and soaks her panties at the thought of being raped by Mohammed and Ahmed. Mohammed and Ahmed are viewed as superior specimens.

Same thing applies with 8+ Western males. As long as you are good looking, you can be as violent and dominant as you wish; it triggers biological imperative in the primitive femoid brains, and they see it as pleasant and fulfilling, regardless of how painful or degrading it was.

Femoids are not complete persons. They are biological automatons that have low IQ and follow their animal instincts, irrational emotions and hormones blindly. They are biologically programmed to be dominated and become submissive in response to forceful domination, but only by genetically superior men.

TLDR - yes, they do enjoy being raped, but only if you are good looking or belong to a segment of population perceived as genetically superior.
You're retarded, that "rapefugee" meme needs to stop. That shit never happens. Far more native European men rape their own women.

Im a rapist because I rape minds, watch out OP I gonna rape yours too

Surprised that didn't get deleted considering it was posted on destiny's reddit

If you want a more minor yet well-gauging representation of this notion, feature a decent looking guy walking up to a woman to compliment her and put it side by side with an undesirable man. Upon being complimented by the undesirable individual, she'll proclaim that it's catcalling, sexual harassment, and even rape in extreme cases. Whereas men who possess good features, the chads, can easily compliment women with ok ur issue.
Women of modern society feel a sense of entitlement, and have the political power in court systems to exercise said entitlement. Being as a simple word and dislike for you and your character can ruin your entire life whereas she experiences nothing in return. Even when caught lying, they get menially tiny sentences with absolutely no public humiliation. It really boils down to "you're unattractive, therefore I dislike that you're trying to flirt with me."

wow.. this blackpill is a strong one.
There's no proof but I wouldnt be surprised at all if true. Chads are just treated better than ugly men by society. I've heard that ugliness might dispose someone to think there is an underlying flaw in your character. Like life is a movie or something.

lol at all of the bluepill normies trying to refute this

Wow.This is like, what the hell have I been doing wrong?
No duh.

Yeah, this is what I have been in conflict with/denial of for a long time. Yeah see I was subjected to the violent/dominant stuff. I should have broke some people's legs, stupid ass me didn't think of it.

You're retarded, that "rapefugee" meme needs to stop. That shit never happens. Far more native European men rape their own women.
You got any proof to back this claim up?

Anyone with sense knows what rape is. Guy drags a woman off the street and forces her to have sex under threat of violence/death.

Two drunk people who spent the evening together and got so wasted they didn't really know what they were doing - just unfortunate. For both parties, most likely.

Then again, if Chad drags a woman off the street and forces her to have sex, he's a stud with a strong personality.

9-10/10 Chads literally can't rape a femoid. They could beat them, fuck them without consent and shit on them and the foid would still not consider it rape on a subconscious level.

Finally something good this time. On reddit. Never expected that tbh.

You're honestly retarded
ad hom is not an argument
go ask any European on Facebook since you're being a breitcuck.
I don't need any more anecdotal evidence and I dont even read the zionist rag breitbart. I'm not saying you're wrong, maybe you could be right, I just want to look at some actual evidence. I know in places like france the government doesn't even allow racial studies in regard to crime to be reported (i wonder why)

ad hom is not an argument

I don't need any more anecdotal evidence and I dont even read the zionist rag breitbart. I'm not saying you're wrong, maybe you could be right, I just want to look at some actual evidence. I know in places like france the government doesn't even allow racial studies in regard to crime to be reported (i wonder why)
Ok in that case, I thought you already made up your mind and whatnot. I live in the Netherlands and there's nothing about trouble-making refugees. But if there were to be mass rapes amongst them in Europe, I surely would have heard about it. I have heard from infighting in refugee camps but in other European countries, and even heard guards of the refugee camps' in the host countries sexually abusing refugees but I was not able to find a written source for it.

Ok in that case, I thought you already made up your mind and whatnot. I live in the Netherlands and there's nothing about trouble-making refugees. But if there were to be mass rapes amongst them in Europe, I surely would have heard about it. I have heard from infighting in refugee camps but in other European countries, and even heard guards of the refugee camps' in the host countries sexually abusing refugees but I was not able to find a written source for it.
Hardcope whitecuck

Hardcope whitecuck

Aren't you a Turkish cuck? There's hundreds of thousands of Turks here. All the Turkish girls seem to hate me with a passion. I never did anything to them, so why do they hate me?