Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you rate another man's looks, you're automatically a faggot.

Hemogsme

Hemogsme

Waiting for info.
-
If you go on about some guys hair, or jaw, or physique you're a fucking faggot. Men are men. We don't have "handsome faces" just faces. Chad men are the biggest offenders because they do women routines like skin care and care about what others think of their appearance.

Faggots

This is my rating system for men:
-subhuman
-low tier normie
-failed normie
-normie
-high tier normie
-chadlite
-chad
-gigachad

This is my rating system for women:
-low tier becky
-mid tier becky
-high tier becky
-low tier stacy
-stacy
-gigastacy

This isn't looksfags.org I don't think anyone sits and critically analyzes male faces

Last edited:
Some men are better-looking than others. It is something your brain detects instantly.

The difference is that the heterosexual man perceives it as "mogging" or "mogged" and the fagot feels something sexual.

Projection and deflection

JoinedFeb 16, 2022Posts132

-subhuman
-low tier normie
-failed normie
-normie
-high tier normie
-chadlite
-chad
-gigachad

-low tier becky
-mid tier becky
-high tier becky
-low tier stacy
-stacy
-gigastacy
This is the way to go

I will be reporting you.
Oreport

The sheep in the comments lmao

That's why .org is a gay forum

If you go on about some guys hair, or jaw, or physique you're a fucking faggot. Men are men. We don't have "handsome faces" just faces. Chad men are the biggest offenders because they do women routines like skin care and care about what others think of their appearance.

Faggots
You mentioned chad after say dont look at men, So you must have looked at man to see chad which then makes you a faggot, Brutal you just killed yourself online.

I disagree. The reason men rate other men's faces is to compare the competition with ourselves. Primitively we want to know which guys are going to be considered attractive and unattractive to femoids so we can either A, destroy them, or B, Not destroy them. It has nothing to do with men being homosexuals.

Faggots
You can critique and comment on a man's look without being attracted to them you know

It's perfectly normal to say something like "that guy looks way better with a beard, he looked like a child when he was clean shaven" or "buddy needs to get a haircut" or "that dude's got the gigachad hollowed cheeks"

It's just an observation. No different from saying something like "the sky is blue today"

I disagree. The reason men rate other men's faces is to compare the competition with ourselves. Primitively we want to know which guys are going to be considered attractive and unattractive to femoids so we can either A, destroy them, or B, Not destroy them. It has nothing to do with men being homosexuals.
^

-subhuman
-low tier normie
-failed normie
-normie
-high tier normie
-chadlite
-chad
-gigachad

-low tier becky
-mid tier becky
-high tier becky
-low tier stacy
-stacy
-gigastacy
I'm literally 'subhuman' (not even counting my height). Everywhere I go people stare/joke/talk ABOUT me (never directly to me) — even today of course when I went to get lunch. old, young, men, women..... group of young men joked.......

You can critique and comment on a man's look without being attracted to them you know

It's perfectly normal to say something like "that guy looks way better with a beard, he looked like a child when he was clean shaven" or "buddy needs to get a haircut" or "that dude's got the gigachad hollowed cheeks"

It's just an observation. No different from saying something like "the sky is blue today"
I think op may be projecting

I'm literally 'subhuman' (not even counting my height). Everywhere I go people stare/joke/talk ABOUT me (never directly to me) — even today of course when I went to get lunch. old, young, men, women..... group of young men joked.......
I wish I was normal...