Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Your standards for ascending

I would have sex with the following:

• Any woman (deformed women not included in this)

• Any woman non-obese, any race.

• Any woman non-obese, fair skinned. (volcel)

• Slim/fit, fair skinned women (volcel, this is chadlites+ standard)

• Objectively attractive women. (volcel)

Results are only viewable after voting.
InevatibleRope

InevatibleRope

deformed khhv tren enjoyer
★★★★
Descending, photo examples. Sorry for format, mobile.

50716896 3B09 4BA9 B54E AD4B1FEAD811

5E7DF31F 59CD 44E4 B9BF 154BE64CB619

7400ED07 5486 4A70 BDF5 B6D04F2688D5

9AFBF52A 654A 4DA5 ABED 33E03935021F

507D79FE BB5A 473A AEAF 6F30174F71DB

Last edited:
My standards are low so I voted the first option.

I wanted to add picture examples to give a rough idea. If the second black woman was younger/your age and you wouldn’t have sex with her, IMO you are a volcel. Not wanting to fuck based on muh sheboon is fine but you can’t claim that you are an incel if you reject healthy weight black chicks

I don't like you go straight from really hot black chick to landwhale. There's a lot of body types between those two extremes that aren't skinny but also aren't so fat as to be absolutely disgusting. Typical volcel mentality is to classify anybody who isn't skinny into the same category as the landwhales.

I don't like you go straight from really hot black chick to landwhale. There's a lot of body types between those two extremes that aren't skinny but also aren't so fat as to be absolutely disgusting. Typical volcel mentality is to classify anybody who isn't skinny into the same category as the landwhales.
Thats an excellent point. Do you have any examples that you think would fit the middle ground? I had to draw a line somewhere and I felt it should be somewhere around 30BMI/obese, where as kinda chubby is different.
I definitely made a mistake in the poll construction, I should have said what is your minimum standards instead of giving the option ‘select all of the following’ because some won’t do that and it will skew it

Last edited:
The fourth one is gigancoomfuel what is name? :cryfeels:

Pulse is optional

CF5A4A95 C5CA 4A5C ADBB 737CE2DBD452

A B S O L U T E M I N I M U M S T A N D A R D :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

all woman will become toxic over time

that last slut is preferable , but we all know how it will go

Standards aren't meaningful to me because I can't ascend with a 2 inch dick.

Well, guess you will have some problems finding any of these kinds of woman where I live - at least as old as me.

White Stacy-lite is the bare minimum here, with very few, not bad looking either, arab woman as a rare exception. Obesity is not that common either; there are maybe some who are a bit chubby, but land whales and alike do virtually not exist. So even if I wanted, standards are already utopistic high to begin with. There is barely anyone one could consider my looks match who I would have a realistic chance with.

I'd fuck morbidly obese with average face. I'd ltr morbidly obese virgin with average face who isn't a complete npc basic bitch

I think I would fuck a deformed non-obese though so that would be a separate category. Maybe I would fuck an obese if she had a nice proportioned head

Last edited:
Chose any race of women, non obese, I've said it numerous times before and will probably never change my stance on this but anyone wanting Blonde Gigastacy is a volcel/fakecel.

any women, also a deformed one