Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Your mother probably thinks you're ugly

1488lmao

Banned
-
Freud was right about oedipus complex, but you were never loved by her as much as you would have if you were born attractive so you never got though those first developmental stages.

I think mothers can't rate their sons objectively

She's ugly herself, if she did she's a hypocrite.

My latina mom says the ideal man is blue eyes , tall , white and blonde hair. Brutal racepill

Nah bro, my mom thinks i'm handsome.

My latina mom says the ideal man is blue eyes , tall , white and blonde hair. Brutal racepill
E1F6E086 FBE7 4661 A0D7 42FD322198D8

My mom says I'm a handsome young man :feelzez:

this is because she left me in mental hospital

Parents can't rate their children objectively
No one is willing to admit that years of effort they put into an offspring resulted in a worthless subhuman
How exactly they justify the fact that we never had a gf inside their minds is a mystery to me though.

My mom says I'm a handsome young man :feelzez:
Me too. Doesnt change the fact that I'm an 3/10 face 5'8" autist truecel. Dont listen to anything nice your mom says about you. This isnt an insult this is the truth. My mom literally told me once that "I could get any girl I asked out". Do I believe any of that? hell no. Moms always lie to their sons about looks and dating.If we were chad, they wouldnt need to say anything

My mother has told me this multiple times. But such is life as a curry. She did say I was better looking when I was younger though, she is surprised I turned out as ugly as I did.

Even my own mother told me that I'm too ugly to be her son. Now imagine what the average woman on the street thinks of me. :feelsrope:

My mom doesn't say anything about my appearance.

if so the cunt needs to look in mirror she literally gave me some of her shit features

Nah bro, my mom thinks i'm handsome.
Same. Both my parents virtue signal me all the time. They call me handsome and tall when I’m ugly and only 5’9.”