Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your cowardice will make you suffer further

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Some years ago I was close to killing myself.....but I couldn't do it. I chickened out. I was afraid of the afterlife and hell. I also didn't want to make my parents suffer. I tried to cope by thinking things would get better in the future.

Now years later things haven't improved. I'm still struggling with depression and failures. I tried making friends and failed. I'm still a social outcast. I still have no gf.

My cowardice lead to this. If I had killed myself on that day, I wouldn't have had to suffer further.

Last edited:
I was afraid of the afterlife and hell.
Low iq af ngl if thats your actual reason.

You care less about your current life (which you are sure of) than a potential afterlife (which you have no proof of existing).

Low iq af ngl if thats your actual reason.

You care less about your current life (which you are sure of) than a potential afterlife (which you have no proof of existing).

Part of the reason atleast. I was raised in a highly religious family. It's been drilled into my head.

Some years ago I was close to killing myself.....but I couldn't do it. I chickened out. I was afraid of the afterlife and hell. I tried to cope by thinking things would get better in the future.

Now years later things haven't improved. I'm still struggling with depression and failures. I tried making friends and failed. I'm still a social outcast. I still have no gf.

My cowardice lead to this. If I had killed myself on that day, I wouldn't have had to suffer further.
Lol if you still believe in heaven and hell.

Part of the reason atleast. I was raised in a highly religious family. It's been drilled into my head.
I can relate, I'm a non practicing muslim but the fear of eternal torture is always at the back of my mind.There is also this thing called punishment in the grave according to islam and its pretty horrifying.

I can relate, I'm a non practicing muslim but the fear of eternal torture is always at the back of my mind.There is also this thing called punishment in the grave according to islam and its pretty horrifying.

It's a horrible thing. Others don't understand this. There's no escape from it when it's pushed into your head since childhood, even if you leave the religion and become an atheist.