Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Your average inceltears posters

SUH

SUH

Veteran
Lets see how many "guests" will this thread attract...

Attachments

• Americans.jpg
    Americans.jpg
    780.7 KB · Views: 417
That bitch with a dog looks like she doesn't belong there. She looks like a normal soccer mom, but I guess these days nothing is the way it seems.

god the average human being in general is just such a disgusting subhuman entity
Look at all those horrendous outfits
None of them even made an attempt at getting a good personality

Jeez I even mog them and I'm subhuman.

Amazing forward growth. Mogs them all

YMHuMEj.jpg

Also JFL at that fat manlet cuck in the middle. The most soulless fear grin yet.

THIS. THIS IS WHY YOU"RE AN INCEL

Cucc

And then they wonder why.

Who are these people again?

They all mog me. They look so normal in today's world. That's what normal people look and act like in 2018. I'm imagining what I'd look like if I was in that photo and I can tell I'd stand out a mile away.

Ok, I looked at that picture again... What’s up with that giga landwhale in the first row? It’s almost as if...

Plot twist: incels.is is better looking on average than r/inceltears.

And then they wonder why.

They're not incels. They're pathetic, hateful, unlikable losers. And they are not all of that because they are virgins. They are virgins because they are all of that and more.

1517649272715.gif

They all mog me. They look so normal in today's world. That's what normal people look and act like in 2018. I'm imagining what I'd look like if I was in that photo and I can tell I'd stand out a mile away.
You must be fucking kidding.
I mog ever person in that picture on a bad day dude.
They're pretty much all legitimately ugly. All the dudes anyway.
There is like one 4/10 girl

They're not incels. They're pathetic, hateful, unlikable losers. And they are not all of that because they are virgins. They are virgins because they are all of that and more.

1517649272715.gif
You sir don’t deserve a relationship. Women can sense your misogynistic state of mind.

I mog like 30-40% of guys there looks-wise. But since I'm not a cuck I mog all of them all things considered. Incels are above cucks.

That bitch with a dog looks like she doesn't belong there. She looks like a normal soccer mom, but I guess these days nothing is the way it seems.

She's blind and that's her guide dog. Those freaks told her that they were going on a Chads and Stacys fun weekend away/

Last edited:
They look normal compared to me except for that obese goblin with a niglet. That thin girl is 7/10 to me, even 8/10+ if she could be mine without cucking me, fuck, 10/10 if she was mine.

Last edited:
Every time I see a picture like this, I just can't believe that this is what the average American looks like. Nightmare fuel

i can't fit in with these people. look at them. weak and disgusting. i know i could punk the shit out of most of those dudes... subhumans eugenics should be brought back ethically

Jbl

This guy is taking the 'Just Be Large' theory to the next level

This is why we need eugenics.

> Landwhale white foid with black kid

Who would have guessed it?

What a bunch of disgusting losers. Redditors are truly the trash of society

incels in denial

What a fuckin' cesspool.

I would bang the red head