Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sexual fantasies about your mother

I

incelbybirth

Greycel
How many of you creeps have had , at least once in your lifetime thought of having an intercourse with your biological mother or step-mother ?

its not natural, ask that to IT

biological mother or step-mother?
You say OR as if those two are even remotely similar, "step-mother" is just a random whore completely unrelated to you and it's absolutely ok to wanna fuck her, while having sexual fantasies about your biological mother is the equivalent of fucking yourself in the ass with a 12 inch dildo

You say OR as if those two are even remotely similar, "step-mother" is just a random whore completely unrelated to you and it's absolutely ok to wanna fuck her, while having sexual fantasies about your biological mother is the equivalent of fucking yourself in the ass with a 12 inch dildo
yeah true though , but have you?

No, she is ugly

5605f44f 8abd 434f 9c97 bc519919e1cd text

That'd require an exceptionally hot and absentee mother, a mother you'd not have seen up close, something like that usually happens with rich Chad's and Chad's have many options and experiences and are not likely to be an Oedipian

nothing new here

Never. I'm 99% sure that the vast majority of people here do not have those kinds of thoughts. However, if you were to go speak to a nip/gook, I'm sure they'd tell you all about their obsession with mother-son incest.

What a fucken retarded nigger