Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Youngcel rages and leaves the class tired of being bullied

Immigration and diversity is a good thing.
This is how the West will compete with China

He should have punched her cock sucking mouth.

Being in a class full of blacks must be so fucking annoying

Looks like a hate crime to me, imagine the other way around, a class full of white kids bullying a lone black student? National news.

Looks like a hate crime to me, imagine the other way around, a class full of white kids bullying a lone black student? National news.

This is what Marxism leads to.

CHU GET IT ON VIDEOU?

SENNIT ME BROU

All that trouble yet he was minding his own business to begin with. He didn't do anything to provoke that but these animals insisted on bullying him just because. Shit like this is why school shootings happen. This is the modern way of natural selection.

school is the best time of your life kid, enjoy while you can kiddo.. yes if you are retarded norman

Ghetto kids throw books at him and insult him, he has enough and tells that latina foid to shut the fuck up, flips the desk and leaves the class screaming. And then they say that bullying doesn't make people go ER kek

I I were him id stab them to death or quit school. that level of humiliation is intolerable. having a strong ego and self confidence is more important than physics safety. death is preferable to humiliation. he needs inject Test and HGH hit the gym and be ready to fight for his dignity
This kid will never live past this, he's gonna be known around the school as "the weird potential shooter who threw a tantrum."
The worst part is they won't even speak to him again, they'll be talking behind his back about what he did. Keeping a distance but still giving glares.
If he ever hoped to live a highschool life comfortably in the background, that's all over now. What a sad thing to see.
it was impossible to begin with for him. he was doomed as soon as puberty hit. he is better off getting GED and finding some type of tech job and growing a beard.
Black and Spanish kids do this from coast to coast and I’m a blackcel myself. Always fucking with people minding their own business. This video gave me bad flashbacks to my high school days in classes full of low inhib ghetto kids as I put my head down or look out the window just preying for the day to end so I can GTFO
yes gehtto people are trash. u have to always be agressive as fuck with them.
Being in a public school without being much bigger or stronger than the other kids while being the only white kid is a literal death sentence.
legit he would be better off studying for GED and dropout. no point for him to go to a school like this

Last edited:
I was 15 and in an English lesson. The teacher left the room for 10 minutes and told us to just quietly get on with our reading.
2 annoying normies who often bullied me sat directly behind and took it in turns to flick my oversized ears.
I tolerated it for about 30 seconds and then turned around and told them to fuck off !
Or what ? They asked.
I don't know where my strength came from, I just flipped and picked up a large book case full of books and hurled it across the room at them. There were books scattered all over the room but no one grassed me up, just told the teacher it fell. I think everyone was really shocked as until that point I just took shit every day without retaliating.

Reminds me of my school environment.
Has anyone told him to JBW?
Are public schools really like this these days?
Yeah they are, there are worse ones too.
No discipline, no learning going on, teachers scared of the students, kids using the age of a minor status to their benefit. Racial division, it's turned into a watering hole full of mischievous monkies acting up & the alligators lashing out in the playground or outside the school premises.

If you're a minority in the environment, small, weak, timid, quiet or intelligent & trying you get targeted for bullying.
Seen this video and I still get angry seeing this. This is one of the reasons why I hate how society is structured that you HAVE to deal with shit like this EVERYDAY for 9 months in a year for 12 FUCKING years, and if you don't attend school, then legal action will be taken against you. This is sad, what's more, there are kids being bullied like this right now as I type and it's just painful knowing there are so many lonely youngcels having to deal with this, seriously human beings are evil sociopaths.
Suicides, ER events, social anxiety, junkies & nihilistic underachievers come from these experiences & environments during the important formulative years of childhood & adolescence. You either want out of reality, retaliate in anger or give up & keep a bare minimum effort existence with anhedonia.

Last edited:
its just not fair that we are expected to live with these melanin enriched peoples

This is happening en masse in almost every school in the entire western world

But trust me, there is no problem
The problem is their own t0x1c p3rs0nal1ty

eastern too but instead of niggas you have whites
There's tonnes of white kids in the East?
Those black and Latino kids don't seem to have a clue.I bet they willl be confused once the west falls.

Last edited:
There's tonnes of white kids in the East?
Those black and Latino kids don't seem to have a clue.I bet they willl be confused once the west falls.
i've seen 2 black guys in my whole life IRL

oh look highschool flashbacks are coming...MAKE IT STOP FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I DON'T WANT TO REVIVE ALL THIS STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Later that day she came back with a large duffel bag... The rest is history.

I really hope he cames back, remember Cruz??? What you think was happening to him? "YOU DON'T KNOW THIS KID! WE HAD TO BULLY HIM!" The same shit, I really hope, I truly do, he comes back the other day and fucking kill everyone, but before he kills that landwhale that was screaming at him he stick the shotgun in her ass all the way up to her intestines and throw acid in her face, cut her ears out and blow her fucking stomach to the fucking skies, I WANT TO SEE HER DIE!!!

This is happening en masse in almost every school in the entire western world

Back when I was a kid I remember one time a ghetto kid smashed a book on my head. I brutally beat the crap out of him and the teacher then praised me saying I was right doing that. Today unfortunately things are not working this way. As a white man you are supposed to sit down, take it and shut the fuck up. We have to take back our dignity and then when we are in charge again we have to rule 1000 times harder than we did last time.

Fuark makes me angry, i would do something better with my life if i had this problem in high school.

This video makes me angry. Someone needs to show him how to stand up for himself.

Going ER is completely justified. Why do they deserve to live after running his life by bullying him.

Hope he returns with a AK to teach them a lesson
Yet the sheep of society always say that bullying is not a justification for going ER, our personalities form in our teenage years so being bullied and emasculated like that will stay with him forever yet society keeps brushing it off like bullying isn´t that big of a deal when in fact it stays with the person for life and then I don´t give a shit if these bullies some day at age 40 realize what they did was wrong how the fuck is that supposed to help that guy!?

Just think about all the instances of this shit happening that are recorder, the western education system will always be fucked with foids in charge of it.

Bullying leads to mental health issues, which leads people to go ER

I was 15 and in an English lesson. The teacher left the room for 10 minutes and told us to just quietly get on with our reading.
2 annoying normies who often bullied me sat directly behind and took it in turns to flick my oversized ears.
I tolerated it for about 30 seconds and then turned around and told them to fuck off !
Or what ? They asked.
I don't know where my strength came from, I just flipped and picked up a large book case full of books and hurled it across the room at them. There were books scattered all over the room but no one grassed me up, just told the teacher it fell. I think everyone was really shocked as until that point I just took shit every day without retaliating.
Violence works when it comes to bullying. It must be an overwhelming show of hate and anger.

Thats fuckin brutal man. They cunts look and act fuckin feral. I'm glad when I went to school mobile phones didn't have cameras on then. Having folks filming me while taking the piss would be too much.

Still better than this.

He should have punched that bitch in the mouth tbh.

Who cares about getting suspended just lol

This is what happens when you tell boys to just walk away instead of standing up for themselves. It just turns them into victims and further sows the seeds of failure.

"did you get that on video? Aye bruh did you get that on video? Send it to me bruh!"

The state of society. Always recording shit ruining people's lives. This video triggers me

I wonder what cucktears thinks. "No sweety you can't tell a girl to shut the fuck up just because she's picking on you, that's sexist and it's like rape, no wonder why you're an incel you know nothing about respecting women and being a decent human being :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back