Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Youngcel rages and leaves the class tired of being bullied

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

Ghetto kids throw books at him and insult him, he has enough and tells that latina foid to shut the fuck up, flips the desk and leaves the class screaming. And then they say that bullying doesn't make people go ER kek

This is happening en masse in almost every school in the entire western world

But trust me, there is no problem

This is happening en masse in almost every school in the entire western world

But trust me, there is no problem

eastern too but instead of niggas you have whites

Where’s the teacher?

the black kids at my high school never chimped out like this

Where’s the teacher?

the black kids at my high school never chimped out like this
Probably it's some ghetto school and the white kid family is poor as fuck and can't afford paying a private school. Teacher is sitting there chilling and only says "Erika sit down"

i understand how school shootings happen and the schools bring it on themselves hope that kid gives that class hell, fuck i would even shake hands with him and welcome him like a brother hope that young bloke is ok but my guess is he will snap and that foid that got in his face a typical cheap wannabe skank with nothing going for her. long live the avenging wolfs

No foid should ever make a kidcel rage quit. He should have bit his bully's ear off Mike Tyson style, chances are his bully was genetically better than he was anyway. Every aspect of life is females and bullies hating incels and we learn it in childhood. We're just told it's our fault and not our genetics.

Probably it's some ghetto school and the white kid family is poor as fuck and can't afford paying a private school. Teacher is sitting there chilling and only says "Erika sit down"
Teacher knows he can’t say or do anything meaningful cause he can’t contend with a class full of chimps. They are not above ganging up on their teacher.

Teachers of black students are almost always race realists. Face to face with reality 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. They can’t ignore it.

No foid should ever make a kidcel rage quit. He should have bit his bully's ear off Mike Tyson style, chances are his bully was genetically better than he was anyway. Every aspect of life is females and bullies hating incels and we learn it in childhood. We're just told it's our fault and not our genetics.

I really hope he never returned to that school tbh .
What even is this class ? they are just Chimps .

Very relatable, I have done this a lot. School as an incel is hell.

Seen this 1000 times. Still makes me rage
Where’s the teacher?
he's there. he was taking part in the abuse by simply doing nothing and letting the bullying continue and even laughing at the youngcel. typical fucking normie

one race - human race

inb4 he brings a shotgun to school

Good example showing that niggers and wiggers are trash

Is that a classroom or a fucking McDonalds ball-pit?

Seen this 1000 times. Still makes me rage

he's there. he was taking part in the abuse by simply doing nothing and letting the bullying continue and even laughing at the youngcel. typical fucking normie
Bullying is the #1 reason for truancy and dropping out

Good lord why is that fat whore piping up? Who the fuck is gassing her up to the point where she thinks she can shout at anyone that she likes? Bitch probably thinks shes "thick" and "curvy" but actually got fat folds hanging off everywhere because she cant control her eating, the fat prostitute.

It is outrageous, but since the child is white, nothing happens, if it were the other way around, something would have been done about it.

A school shooting is the only thing that i wish for

This kid will never live past this, he's gonna be known around the school as "the weird potential shooter who threw a tantrum."
The worst part is they won't even speak to him again, they'll be talking behind his back about what he did. Keeping a distance but still giving glares.
If he ever hoped to live a highschool life comfortably in the background, that's all over now. What a sad thing to see.

Black and Spanish kids do this from coast to coast and I’m a blackcel myself. Always fucking with people minding their own business. This video gave me bad flashbacks to my high school days in classes full of low inhib ghetto kids as I put my head down or look out the window just preying for the day to end so I can GTFO

Ghetto kids throw books at him and insult him, he has enough and tells that latina foid to shut the fuck up, flips the desk and leaves the class screaming. And then they say that bullying doesn't make people go ER kek

Would have went E.R on their ass tbh

As yes, public education with niggers.
Brings back memories.

Going ER is completely justified. Why do they deserve to live after running his life by bullying him.

Hope he returns with a AK to teach them a lesson

After all those children have been shot to pieces in the next highschool shooting:

"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? MY TRAYVON WUZ A GOOD BOI HE DIN BULLY NOONE"

Has anyone told him to JBW?
Are public schools really like this these days?

comments are disabled

Going ER is completely justified. Why do they deserve to live after running his life by bullying him.

Hope he returns with a AK to teach them a lesson
Tbh this video is pure ER material. How the fuck is this kid expected to put up with this shit. And this school is trashy as fuck, at my high school they would never let this shit be happening. None of the kids would even be allowed to talk and move around like that, let alone throw books and bully right in front of the teacher.

Latina food: “ugly ass white boi”

BBBbbb but just be confidun... srs

Holy fuck it’s like a zoo cage full of monkeys.

Good example showing that niggers and wiggers are trash
Niggers and Latinos and Whites that want to act like niggers are prime examples that “muh personality” is such bullshit. They act like complete anti-social degenerates but all of them still have a foid that gets wet for them.

Meanwhile the ugly incel that would give his shirt off his back for a friend, gets treated like shit and will have to beta bux a landwhale in her late 30’s or die a virgin. Western society is a complete fucking joke.

Seen this video and I still get angry seeing this. This is one of the reasons why I hate how society is structured that you HAVE to deal with shit like this EVERYDAY for 9 months in a year for 12 FUCKING years, and if you don't attend school, then legal action will be taken against you. This is sad, what's more, there are kids being bullied like this right now as I type and it's just painful knowing there are so many lonely youngcels having to deal with this, seriously human beings are evil sociopaths.

Damn poor white poorcel can’t even afford to live with other whites. This isn’t race bait but damn it must suck to go to school and everyone else is a different race than you and to be a poor whitecel.

Being in a public school without being much bigger or stronger than the other kids while being the only white kid is a literal death sentence.

The absolute state of our soyciety. Time to take shit back.

Seen this video and I still get angry seeing this. This is one of the reasons why I hate how society is structured that you HAVE to deal with shit like this EVERYDAY for 9 months in a year for 12 FUCKING years, and if you don't attend school, then legal action will be taken against you. This is sad, what's more, there are kids being bullied like this right now as I type and it's just painful knowing there are so many lonely youngcels having to deal with this, seriously human beings are evil sociopaths.

boomers will tell you to man up and take it even tho boomers went to all white middle class or upper middle class schools

Americans are so obnoxious

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back