Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

young teen incel cries on video about getting bullied. makes it to top of /all

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/7ir7zs/kid_that_gets_bullied_in_school_crying_explaining/

this vid is going viral right now but nothing will change. normies will try to relate. justify it by telling themselves its rare and doesnt happen too frequently.
i feel for this kid because i remember being in his shoes. i remember it like it was yesterday. crying after school because nobody wanted to be my friend and i was getting tormented daily. 
this is the life of an ugly man. 

and i love how all the downvoted comments are red pills
"it wont get better"
"this video will make the bullying worse"
"tell the kid to fight"
"this is why men kills themselves more than women"
"the mom wants sympathy point at her sons expense"

200.gif

mfw the first comment is worshipping football Chads for hanging out with him as charity

He will be here in 5 years

This is what normies fail to understand, that before all the hatred and bitterness we were this kid. Just like him, we were lonely and scared and just wanted to fit in and be loved... But as time went on, the pain became unbearable and everything else suffocated under it's weight.

I wish I could give the poor guy a hug, especially since things will most likely become even worse as he gets older.

His fate is sealed. When the confidence he has gained finally depletes and the normie virtue signalling ends, his heart will become dark.

Are these really downvoted comments? What a fucking retarded society.. Especially when they downovote "fight back" or "this vid gonna make it worse".. it's fucking true you piece of shits

fuck, this hurts to watch since i was in his shoes before

jesus fucking Christ they should make bullying a punishable crime already. This kind of harassment can induce lifelong mental problems. I really despise humans man.

jamho22 said:
jesus fucking Christ they should make bullying a punishable crime already. This kind of harassment can induce lifelong mental problems. I really despise humans man.

JFL that hate speech and fat shaming will be perceived as a far worser crime in society than traumatizing and fully and irreversibly destroying the whole framework of a person by bullying him for years. But boys will be boys. t. Normaloid

We need to bring him here with a warm welcoming.

The fact is bullies are bullies because they get positive feedback from it. Teenage femoids get moist at the sight of a dominant bully and they encourage it by laughing and by having sex with said bullies.