Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel young teen couples on youtube

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★

This is beyond suicide fuel for me. This girl is 14 and her bf is 15 and look at the stuff theyre doing, at that age they are already light years ahead of me in terms of relationship experience. Imagine having a cute jb kissing you like that and then doing the shitty yoga challenge thing with her boobs brushing against you the entire time

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM GOING MAD

This is what we miss out on because of our subhuman genetics. Thanks for the suicidefuel OP

There's a dude in my class who's a youtuber. He'd be incel if he were ugly, but since he's 6'2 and has a nice eye area and jaw he is kind and caring. Jfl

Faping to loli is the closest thing ill ever had to teen love... I missed everything that makes life worth FOR FUCKSAKEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHJHHJKFDKEJDJGOGLDDDUEKEKEIEIRITOYJÑHLCJJD

I would like to have a cute girlfriend as well :( to bad there all sluts who date bad boys

jfl at normies always trying to claim having a relationship is no big deal.my teenage years would have been so much more enjoyable with a cute GF like that to do things with, as opposed to being bullied and shunned

jfl at normies always trying to claim having a relationship is no big deal.my teenage years would have been so much more enjoyable with a cute GF like that to do things with, as opposed to being bullied and shunned
"He he bro you didnt miss out relationships are overrated just focus on yourself"

Everytime I see a suicide fuel I wonder what the fuck is holding me back

Faping to loli is the closest thing ill ever had to teen love... I missed everything that makes life worth FOR FUCKSAKEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHJHHJKFDKEJDJGOGLDDDUEKEKEIEIRITOYJÑHLCJJD
legit

Man that real young love, completely pure, you're not scarred by rejection or life struggles, hormones raging, not a worry in the world, and fully letting yourself become one with another person, forming new experiences.

We will never have that.

What I don't get is who the fuck actually watches this bullshit? Do people seriously have nothing better to do other than watch some dumbass teenagers making out and experiencing a pointless relationship that will probably be over in a month's time? The amount of content readily available on YouTube for you to watch is unfathomably vast, yet people choose to watch this? How pathetic.

6 million and 2 million fucking views for each video? Wow. People who make genuine, good content on YouTube don't even stand a chance. Fuck any chance whatsoever of any creative talent you may have ever being seen by the eyes of millions of people. All it takes is to just record yourself making out with someone for a few minutes and your set but noooooo we can't do that because we are unwanted and natural selection is a bitch.

What I don't get is who the fuck actually watches this bullshit? Do people seriously have nothing better to do other than watch some dumbass teenagers making out and experiencing a pointless relationship that will probably be over in a month's time? The amount of content readily available on YouTube for you to watch is unfathomably vast, yet people choose to watch this? How pathetic.

6 million and 2 million fucking views for each video? Wow. People who make genuine, good content on YouTube don't even stand a chance. Fuck any chance whatsoever of any creative talent you may have ever being seen by the eyes of millions of people. All it takes is to just record yourself making out with someone for a few minutes and your set but noooooo we can't do that because we are unwanted and natural selection is a bitch.

It’s CuckTears guys who watch that stuff on loop. Then they can try to blend in society when normies bring up couple shit.

DEATH
DEATH
DEATH
DEATH
DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH

It’s CuckTears guys who watch that stuff on loop. Then they can try to blend in society when normies bring up couple shit.

It scares me knowing that there are people who exist who post on forums dedicated to the ostracisation and humiliation of already ostracised and life-long humiliated people.

It scares me knowing that there are people who exist who post on forums dedicated to the ostracisation and humiliation of already ostracised and life-long humiliated people.

I find it amusing because it says a lot more about them than it does us. Some of the people that troll are normies but a lot are just as bad off or have a solitary lay. We’re decidedly on the margins so no one is coming to our defense but I don’t go to sleep thinking about them whereas they’re thinking about us.