Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman of my own kind betrayal

FrenchSandNigger

FrenchSandNigger

Recruit
★★★
Last week, i was in the trains and an arab foid sitted in front of me, she was beautiful, exactly my type, guess what ? She was with her asian BF who mogged me hard, and she kept giving me smile and look when she was touching her bf and kissing him on the chick a little bit.

In the end they ended up leaving the train at their stop/station, she looked at me with cute smile like for saying goodbye, wtf man...I bet she do not even realise how much she hurted me, in her head it was all fun, game and hapinesse, in mine it was sadness over 3000, i will never know the connection they have together, my only hope is to buy a woman in north africa after i get a good job, by buying i mean conventional arranged mariage, wich mean obvious fake love, probably a ugly woman and probably a divorce once she got french nationality and a kid from me :cryfeels:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :feelsohgod:

Yeah, well, isn't it better that she was with an Asian man instead of a white man?

Yeah, well, isn't it better that she was with an Asian man instead of a white man?
I would have react the same with any race tbh, because this is something i see more and more, arab women betraying their own kind to fuck other race...

I seem to see a lot of Arab men with white women. I used to work in a nightclub which catered to a Middle Eastern clientele. Mainly Middle Eastern people, but it was not uncommon for Arab men to come in with white women.

Last week, i was in the trains and an arab foid sitted in front of me, she was beautiful, exactly my type, guess what ? She was with her asian BF who mogged me hard, and she kept giving me smile and look when she was touching her bf and kissing him on the chick a little bit.

In the end they ended up leaving the train at their stop/station, she looked at me with cute smile like for saying goodbye, wtf man...I bet she do not even realise how much she hurted me, in her head it was all fun, game and hapinesse, in mine it was sadness over 3000, i will never know the connection they have together, my only hope is to buy a woman in north africa after i get a good job, by buying i mean conventional arranged mariage, wich mean obvious fake love, probably a ugly woman and probably a divorce once she got french nationality and a kid from me :cryfeels:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :feelsohgod:
Imagine being cucked by a rice man. JFL

I seem to see a lot of Arab men with white women. I used to work in a nightclub which catered to a Middle Eastern clientele. Mainly Middle Eastern people, but it was not uncommon for Arab men to come in with white women.
2 of my uncles have an Italian and German wives respectively.

Stupid fucking cunt should be beaten to inch of her life vile whore

Stupid fucking cunt should be beaten to inch of her life vile whore
I agree, if western culture wasn't so much cuck...Feminism and sexual freedom destroyed human kind.

Back in the days yeah wars was a thing, but they had the women keeped in lign because a whore would be beated and treated badly by other people, man & women.

Sexual freedom beneift to beautiul women of every race, back in the days ugly women understood how fucked up it will be for theme too if sexual freedom was a thing, but now even ugly bitch get what they want, even ugly women do not have any advantage to stop this feminism world going on.

This is why there is meme of young people nowadays married young lack people used to do, i trully beleive that a part of gen Z understand how fucked up hoock up culture was for humanity.

I agree, if western culture wasn't so much cuck...Feminism and sexual freedom destroyed human kind.

Back in the days yeah wars was a thing, but they had the women keeped in lign because a whore would be beated and treated badly by other people, man & women.

Sexual freedom beneift to beautiul women of every race, back in the days ugly women understood how fucked up it will be for theme too if sexual freedom was a thing, but now even ugly bitch get what they want, even ugly women do not have any advantage to stop this feminism world going on.

This is why there is meme of young people nowadays married young lack people used to do, i trully beleive that a part of gen Z understand how fucked up hoock up culture was for humanity.
yeah but I don’t get to be in hook up culture I don’t want cuckservative relationshit with used whore even if virgin I want fucking rough random sex hookup with many different young holes (in gta) stupid fucking cunts make me angry

Last edited:
Kill and mutilate her and her bf in game

Arraigned marriage=Fake love

i would pissmaxx gallons on her grave

Arraigned marriage=Fake love
Yes, i see a lot of sub5 from morroco or algerian, doing arranged marriage and comeback in France with their ugly wife, enven blacks do it, i know the place they go in my city, it's pathetic, the try to do like western couple, holding hands, hide somewhere to kiss lol But damn it's look so fake, it's like they are both trying to cope with the fact that they couldn't have better and they should at least try now that they are married.

Some guys are still lucky and get a beautiful woman, but they are fools, a beautiful woman who live in France will not wait long before asking for divorce, she only wait the best moment.

The only one i have noticed who do not do participate to this clown festival are blacks, they still get the wife from their original country, but they do not fools themself with artifical love lol I respect them for that.

France has ricemen too?

A woman smiled at you? Mogs.

Arab / North African women are exactly my type as well. But being Black, I will never have the chance to buy one, the culture would not allow it.

Arab / North African women are exactly my type as well. But being Black, I will never have the chance to buy one, the culture would not allow it.
Dude, black guy do not even have to buy, they flirt and marry Arab women without a problem, actually it even make me angry to see so much Arab women being married and having children with theme, to be faire to you, they often mog me and probably you too since you are in this website.

It's not even racism at this point, it's just pure deception to realise that this women wouldn't want you in their life even if you are the same race, but they would date and marry a black guy...

But I think you get it, after all I have heard so many story of black women being married to white men for exemple...Again I'm not racist, but I think that women should look to date their own race first before jumping on BBC channel.

>Getting IOIs by women

Fakecel detected.

She enjoyed cucking an arab man. It’s over

She enjoyed cucking an arab man. It’s over
Yes I'm sur this is why she was smiling, it was like saying " you see, your dick will never be in me, but this beautiful asian man will fuck me all night " fuck her really

Yes I'm sur this is why she was smiling, it was like saying " you see, your dick will never be in me, but this beautiful asian man will fuck me all night " fuck her really
It’s over for the sand race

ER fuel detected