Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR young poorcel trait: rotting on .is instead of applying to scholarships

FoidSSlayer88

FoidSSlayer88

there's no copes for your face
★★
i have 5 fucking scholarships to apply to in hopes i can get some shekels to make chad university a little more afforable.

but instead im rotting my chances away on .is with no motivation to write about how my banging chad-like persona deserves some money.

fuck me mang :feelsbadman:

Get to uni bro. Your income will be so much higher compared to no degree, and you'll have top access to foids

Get to uni bro. Your income will be so much higher compared to no degree, and you'll have top access to foids
not the foids, but if you’re asian it can make you a house chink by giving you higher paying coolie jobs in stem

not the foids, but if you’re asian it can make you a house chink by giving you higher paying coolie jobs in stem
The status from a nice job is worth it. I get treated like an illegal Mexican when I'm out as a young, poor asian while older rich working asians are akin to whites

Ethnics mog me by having ultra militaristic parents that force them to get 5 scholarships by the time they reach high school. I’m too retarded and poor to finish community college

I wouldn't qualify anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back