Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Young guys, do your parents know that you're an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date

?

• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
My parents both know, i told them about the main stuff discussed here, and they generally agree. They are conservative like me. Im 22 yo

Last edited:
they really don't care, not just for me, but for just about everyone
parents started watching TV in the 90s and didn't care if all their children became whores and incels, it's a small part of why we're in this shit

How could they not?
You don't know how many parents of incels are just deluded :feelshaha:
they really don't care, not just for me, but for just about everyone
parents started watching TV in the 90s and didn't care if all their children became whores and incels, it's a small part of why we're in this shit
:feelskek:

Last edited:
I think they'll only start giving two shits once I'm well past 30 and then try to force me into some godforsaken arranged marriage with some useless and uneducated bitch :feelsohgod:
Same, which Muslim country are you from?
I'm from Bangladesh and it's one of the most secular nations: I don't think they'll even settle when that age comes because of feminism. :feelsohgod:

Somalicel here. I can definitely arrangemarriagemaxx because I live in the west so I have good status to those foids living in Somalia. Only going to do that as a last resort.

my parents think i am gay :feelsrope:
Mine think I'm in a supermaxx just outside Reno. (It's amazing how you can address a rented box remailng service.)

It was the only way to get money out of them and no visits.

I think my parents think I'm uninterested in women.

No, but i blackpilled them on my subhumanity.

28 years without a gf. I think they noticed

Oh wait, I'm not young though

They know I am a permarotting loner who is only in his room most of the day never even having had a single female friend let alone a gf in my 20 years of life

Somalicel here. I can definitely arrangemarriagemaxx because I live in the west so I have good status to those foids living in Somalia. Only going to do that as a last resort.
Nice
Morocco, and it's kinda the same here too:fuk:
Morocco, Tunisia etc. are very secular yes. Same with Egypt. And is it just me or arabs in this region are one of the biggest simps
28 years without a gf. I think they noticed
:feelshaha:
Oh wait, I'm not young though
Doesn't matter. You're not so old either.
never even having had a single female friend let alone a gf in my 20 years of life
Same, no girls/young women my age want to have anything to do with me

Last edited:
My parents both know, i told them about the main stuff discussed here, and they generally agree. They are conservative like me. Im 22 yo
My mom is still delusional and thinks that when I get out of depression (which is never) I will find gf lol. I havent seen my dad in 13 years now he was an abusive asshole

My mom is still delusional and thinks that when I get out of depression (which is never) I will find gf lol. I havent seen my dad in 13 years now he was an abusive asshole
She was living in another era when young and thus doesn't know that the vast majority of girls/young women nowadays are turbowhores with a super inflated ego, thx to (((social media))) and (((dating apps))) and have an army of simps.