Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You would have a signicantly better life if you were attractive

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
Rapist prisoners can land modeling gigs with a single mugshot. Most famous musicians ascended to stardom on account of their facial bone structure. You could have fun fucking other men's wives while they give you 10x better sex than they'd ever spare for the men who pay for their house, clothes, car, kids... All because of your BONES.

The adjusted market rate of the following features:

Strong jaw: $50,000,000
High cheekbones: $40,000,000
Hunter eyes: $70,000,000
Big cock: $100,000,000
Every inch of height: $10,000,000

It's not suicidefuel because we all know that already. It's like blackpill 101

Yeah this world is fucked. We get it :feelscry: :feelsrope:

It's not suicidefuel because we all know that already. It's like blackpill 101
I guess the world outside the incel-osphere is so distrubingly bluepilled I need to rant here once in a while to refresh

My life would be so much better if I was taller man. It's not about female validation, it's about feeling superior. I will never feel superior.
5 inches of height are worth so much more than high cheekbones, hunter eyes or a strong jawline.

My life would be so much better if I was taller man. It's not about female validation, it's about feeling superior. I will never feel superior.
5 inches of height are worth so much more than high cheekbones, hunter eyes or a strong jawline.
Noone respects manlets :feelsrope::feelsrope:

cope.

you can have a good looking face but if you're a complete fucking manlet everyone will reject you

Strong jaw: $50,000,000
High cheekbones: $40,000,000
Hunter eyes: $70,000,000
Big cock: $100,000,000
Every inch of height: $10,000,000
Only if you have all or most of these traits. Just having high cheekbones, but everything subhuman-tier is not worth 40 million. Just as being 6'0" is not worth tens of millions of dollars when you look like Michael Cera.

cheekbones and hunter eyes are worth way more than 5 inches of height.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back