Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If it wasnt for their reproductive function, foids would have disappeared a long time ago. They're pretty much useless.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Think of anything a foid does that a man cant do 10x times better, that doesnt involve sex, i'll wait...

Do you remember that desert island survival show where the man team OBLITERATED the woman's team (who apparently thought, in their sheltered ways and peanut brains that surviving would be just like tea time with extra steps??)

And we STILL have to hear these bitches whining about their supposed superiority over us. Which is honestly, at this point, an inferiority complex masquarading as the inverse.

Tbf, i think all the hatred of woman against man stems from the fact that they instinctevely know that:

1. They are, in ALL WAYS but a few, ABSOLUTELY INFERIOR to us. Thats right.

2. They wouldnt be able to live without us. We would figure it out how to live without them easily. Until our eventual demise, that is.

3. They wouldnt be able to live a DAY in our shoes.

Thats for the most smart ones, the really ignorant ones arent able to get this last one.

Yeah, they're parasitic creatures that are manipulative and intelligent enough to exploit others, like Jews.

Yeah, they're parasitic creatures that are manipulative and intelligent enough to exploit others, like Jews.
And then, a cuck would show up and say: "but woman multi task better, you incel" :soy: :foidSoy:

That only means that they can do mediocre things better, which is good, since men were the ones doing the morst important shit, like putting their lives on the line for the betterment of mankind, women showed their ""prowess"" feeding the baby while making food and cleaning the house at the same time JFL

To put it succintly, they are mediocre creatures with mediocre minds and mediocre tendencies. Thats it.

View: https://youtu.be/cNApPTtUKoQ?si=YoLjzj9A9waxt1fU

I mean, look at this video. It was so freaking based, then he got to the cucked conclusion.

Women are just breeding factories, whats so difficult to get? They didnt seem to mind it for MILLIONS OF YEARS.

Now, after the enlighment cucks arrived with their cucked ideas and ideologies, they want a seat at OUR table?! That WE BUILT?! FUCK OFF...

Have you noticed how a foid is always leeching off of a man (or a group of men)? Not just economically. Spiritually, socially, it seems like a common thread of these bitches, like an existencial dillemma. They are always something in relation to how men perceive them, and thats about it.

I think the modern dating market in itself is part of this process of bitchifiing.

Men becoming more and more like women everyday just to appease their fragile egos and ever more dry pussies...

Ironically, here more than normie guys.
Although i dont agree with ogremaxxing and gymcelling for their own sake, i think there's a fine line between looksmaxxing and bitchboymaxxing too.

To put it more succintly, there needs to be a balance between feminine and masculine behaviours in a man.

I'd sell my soul to witness the slow and torturous deaths of all foids, especially all those cock-sucking-corporate-ladder-climbing, divorce-maxxing, family-destroying, baby-killing, christmaxxing-to-perpetuate-dead-bedrooms whores. Coming to GTA 6 soon.

To put it more succintly, there needs to be a balance between feminine and masculine behaviours in a man.
Yes. I'd go further and say there's not anything strictly masculine and feminine. History has countless coward, back-stabbing, and manipulative men. Men used to have healthy friendships with each other. A reminiscence of which could be seen in some 'conservative' countries. That friendship in the west would be considered gay.

And then, a cuck would show up and say: "but woman multi task better, you incel" :soy: :foidSoy:

That only means that they can do mediocre things better, which is good, since men were the ones doing the morst important shit, like putting their lives on the line for the betterment of mankind, women showed their ""prowess"" feeding the baby while making food and cleaning the house at the same time JFL

To put it succintly, they are mediocre creatures with mediocre minds and mediocre tendencies. Thats it.
Everybody multi-tasks. Acting as if errand-boys, who did odd-jobs, and janitors never existed. Anybody who does anything technical has to switch between multiple contexts, solving different problems. It's the hubris of foid-worshipping fucks and feminists to arbitrarily define what 'multi-tasking' is. It has elevated the status of motherhood and built up this narrative foids are complex and men are simple and 'problem-solving' creatures to manipulate us even further.

They're programmed by Jews, that's why they're following the same schemes

They are, in ALL WAYS but a few, ABSOLUTELY INFERIOR to us. Thats right.
There are women that iq mog the avarage normies men

But if we base useful or inferior on iq then some races are useless...
Idk

View: https://youtu.be/cNApPTtUKoQ?si=YoLjzj9A9waxt1fU

I mean, look at this video. It was so freaking based, then he got to the cucked conclusion.

Women are just breeding factories, whats so difficult to get? They didnt seem to mind it for MILLIONS OF YEARS.

Now, after the enlighment cucks arrived with their cucked ideas and ideologies, they want a seat at OUR table?! That WE BUILT?! FUCK OFF...

total boomer death for deconstructing the old order

This mainly matters to tradcucks and redpilled men. It doesn't rlly matter in the grand scheme of things. Better to be a feminine chad than a masculine incel.

total boomer death for deconstructing the old order
I think about how boomers totally screwed us over and how they are the biggest high heels lickers of all time quite often.

I was talking about karens to my boomer dad and the only tangent he could think about in that conversation was how he knew a chad friend in his youth who got an old foid to buy shit for him and how that made him a slave to that foid.

It seems like they can only talk about foids from a cucked, submissive point of view.

The most common feminist ideological slop phrase they would repeat was "yk, i think woman are actually superior to man in every way" but they stopped saying that garbage once the backlash from younger men came about in the 2010s onwards.

They are THAT cucked.

I think about how boomers totally screwed us over and how they are the biggest high heels lickers of all time quite often.

I was talking about karens to my boomer dad and the only tangent he could think about in that conversation was how he knew a chad friend in his youth who got an old foid to buy shit for him and how that made him a slave to that foid.

It seems like they can only talk about foids from a cucked, submissive point of view.

The most common feminist ideological slop phrase they would repeat was "yk, i think woman are actually superior to man in every way" but they stopped saying that garbage once the backlash from younger men came about in the 2010s onwards.

They are THAT cucked.
They are vermin, jew boot licking feminist cowards.
Thanks to those losers, we are deprived of the most fundamental aspects of life, this is a totally and unnatural condition to BE in.
Yet, they expect US to wageslave for their faggot pensions shaming US all the way for being priviliged slaves, meanwhile they had their Cake and left NOTHING but mental illness in their wake.

Their legacy is OUR Inceldom

Last edited:
Think of anything a foid does that a man cant do 10x times better, that doesnt involve sex, i'll wait...

Do you remember that desert island survival show where the man team OBLITERATED the woman's team (who apparently thought, in their sheltered ways and peanut brains that surviving would be just like tea time with extra steps??)

And we STILL have to hear these bitches whining about their supposed superiority over us. Which is honestly, at this point, an inferiority complex masquarading as the inverse.

Tbf, i think all the hatred of woman against man stems from the fact that they instinctevely know that:

1. They are, in ALL WAYS but a few, ABSOLUTELY INFERIOR to us. Thats right.

2. They wouldnt be able to live without us. We would figure it out how to live without them easily. Until our eventual demise, that is.

3. They wouldnt be able to live a DAY in our shoes.

Thats for the most smart ones, the really ignorant ones arent able to get this last one.
They are indeed superior.

If a chess game is played, and the white pieces does not even have to move once, and still come ontop. Then they're superior.

Women had to do nothing but wait for modern times. And now theyre superior.

Women would last about 2 weeks without men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back