Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You won’t have friends if you’re below a MTN

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Below MTN you won’t have friends unless giga nt maxxed

4 PSL MTN to have friends

If non NT you must be 6’2, 20 bideltoid and look like this to have friends.
3FBB52CA 010D 4CDC A005 BF99A3C04B02

Reminder other Normie men or men in general they don’t befriend below average dudes. You’ll just be that jester with glasses. They only keep around sub mtns or sub HTNs to bully them or use them as punching bag

Anyone can have friends if you really want to. It's just pointless if you're not attractive.

I would argue against this but I'd just be repeating myself tbh. :feelsthink:

@VitaminS you’re a mogger in a legit frat

I’m a 3/10 and haven’t had a close friend since Elementary. So my experiences check out with this

Though I’m also a non-NTfag so probably not the best example

View attachment 1037176

Reminder other Normie men or men in general they don’t befriend below average dudes. You’ll just be that jester with glasses. They only keep around sub mtns or sub HTNs to bully them or use them as punching bag
the romans were right about throwing ugly babies off the cliff. more human than this clown world.

They only keep around sub mtns or sub HTNs to bully them or use them as punching bag

I hate that I was too stupid to understand this when I was younger.

@VitaminS you’re a mogger in a legit frat
Its called socialmaxxing. The halo effect will influence even men of course, but men are more observant of positive qualities rather then looks. For example, if you are ugly but strong, men will think that is cool. If you find friends similar to you, they will appreciate your uniqueness.

Everyone talks about people wanting to be friends with you, but nobody talks about whether you want to be friends with them. Most people are trash, and I don't feel like I'm getting my time's worth by being around them. If I want to be around people, I go to a niche event with a lot of repeat business. Fight gym, music concert, etc.

All of my old friends are virgins like me

View attachment 1037176

I honestly agree with you but I really don't believe in friends. I only claim associates and that was really something. I experimented with in my 20s. And I hung out with a lot of degenerates. Nowadays I would prefer to be alone and be a hermit away from this bullshit known as society.

View attachment 1037176

I’m a 3/10 and haven’t had a close friend since Elementary. So my experiences check out with this

Though I’m also a non-NTfag so probably not the best example

Everyone talks about people wanting to be friends with you, but nobody talks about whether you want to be friends with them. Most people are trash, and I don't feel like I'm getting my time's worth by being around them. If I want to be around people, I go to a niche event with a lot of repeat business. Fight gym, music concert, etc.