Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You will never get to choose .

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
You will never get to choose .

You will never enter a Room and be able to pick any girl you want to have .
You will never be Chad , who can just take any girl he likes , while you sit there ,
thinking and dreaming about your oneitis but youre to afraid to try cause after years of rejection , you know that you will never get to choose the woman you want .
The cute and intelligent girl you are driven to .
The Love you always wanted , not just the Sex but her Head resting on your shoulder and her just laughing about your bad jokes .

You have to be happy with the leftovers ,
The depressed girls who lost their naivite ,
who rode the carousel til' they got cold and distant and who will use you til' they get bored of your mediocrity .

You missed out on teenage love ,
on bluepilled innocence ,
on hormonally induced Feelings without deeper meaning ,
On " a Love that is so proud , you never have to question , why or how " .

You missed your Chance , and now Reality hit you .
Things will never be the same
and you will never be young again .

Now you know how fucked up Life is ,
and this Knowledge wont ever go away .
You know that Life is meaningless and
Hell on Earth for genetically inferior specimen .
So now you need to find a Meaning in this Suffering and do all those mental gymnastics to keep you going and keep your Depression controlled .
Thats just your survival instinct , doing everything it can , to keep you from roping .
Its a sad existence which will End in mental illness and Addiction .

While Chad finds Meaning in Happiness , you need to find meaning in suffering .

You have to be happy with the leftovers ,
The depressed girls who lost their naivite ,
who rode the carousel til' they got cold and distant and who will use you til' they get bored of your mediocrity .
I'm not happy taking their leftovers, I'll just pump and dump them like the useless old holes they are if I get the chance.

we truecels will die alone that's the only truth i know

Bump

Nicely written.

Intelligent?
I actually met several Girls who were significantly more intelligent than me , i know i sound like a cuck , but when i put my Ego aside , its just the truth .

But it doesnt matter how intelligent she is ,
she will still be a slave to her instincts ,
to her innate Hypergamy ,
or to say it in the Terms or Red Pill : AWALT .

I honestly think , that overall , Men and Women are equally intelligent ,
but if you look at the individual ,
there are many men who are highly intelligent and ambitious and many men who are total losers and complete idiots . There is not much in between .
Compared to that , there are way less genius women but also way less women who completely fall through the cracks .
The Rate of Mediocrity is way higher in women .

I guess it has something to do with high Testosteron pushing some males to accomplish more , to learn more , to exerzise their brain , cause they think they need to accomplish something with their lifes .

High Testosterone pushes some Males through the boundaries of mediocrity and conformity , the comfort zone , the Bubble of instant gratification , thats why there are more extremely intelligent and successfull men but also the other end of the spectrum , men who are complete failures .

EDIT :
In todays Society , there seem to be more and more mediocre men , i guess it had something to do with the steadily declining Testosterone Levels .
Literal Soyboys . In Better days you were either a Winner or a Loser , nowadays you get the be another androgynous NPC .

Last edited:
I actually met several Girls who were significantly more intelligent than me , i know i sound like a cuck , but when i put my Ego aside , its just the truth .

But it doesnt matter how intelligent she is ,
she will still be a slave to her instincts ,
to her innate Hypergamy ,
or to say it in the Terms or Red Pill : AWALT .

I honestly think , that overall , Men and Women are equally intelligent ,
but if you look at the individual ,
there are many men who are highly intelligent and ambitious and many men who are total losers and complete idiots . There is not much in between .
Compared to that , there are way less genius women but also way less women who completely fall through the cracks .
The Rate of Mediocrity is way higher in women .

I guess it has something to do with high Testosteron pushing some males to accomplish more , to learn more , to exerzise their brain , cause they think they need to accomplish something with their lifes .

High Testosterone pushes some Males through the boundaries of mediocrity and conformity , the comfort zone , the Bubble of instant gratification , thats why there are more extremely intelligent and successfull men but also the other end of the spectrum , men who are complete failures .
More intelligent than you? In what way?

We need love man

Still questioning your theory about foids being intelligent and not brain dead.

More intelligent than you? In what way?

More concentrated , longer attention span , more eloquent / social Intelligence , more creative , way faster to learning stuff etc .
Just more intelligent .

Or maybe i just perceive them to be more intelligent , cause they get rewarded with attention all the time , while i suffer the consequences of prolonged sensoric deprivation .

Maybe i would also seem more intelligent if i got more practice in social situations . Idk man .

Last edited:
More concentrated , longer attention span , more eloquent / social Intelligence , more creative , way faster to learning stuff etc .
Just more intelligent .

Or maybe i just perceive them to be more intelligent , cause they get rewarded with attention all the time , while i suffer the consequences of prolonged sensoric deprivation .

Maybe i would also seem more intelligent if i got more practice in social situations . Idk man .
Fair enough I suppose. Every foid I've ever come into contact with has seemed like a low iq retard though.

Fair enough I suppose. Every foid I've ever come into contact with has seemed like a low iq retard though.
Yeah , intelligent ones are extremely rare from my experience , like 1 in 100 .
Intelligent Men are like 1/10 .
But thats just random numbers in my sick brain , they have no fucking value or meaning at all .

Yeah , intelligent ones are extremely rare from my experience , like 1 in 100 .
Intelligent Men are like 1/10 .
But thats just random numbers in my sick brain , they have no fucking value or meaning at all .
People around my general area are usually pretty dumb to the point where it's upsetting tbh. At least I'm happy to hear it's a normal situation.

No, you just undermine your own abilities. Do not do that.

1488 posts ruined.