Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never get over missing out on teen love

Yeah it really sucks. It's possible to fall in love with women when you're both older but it most likely won't be as fun, and you won't make as many memories. When you're in high school, you probably don't have to worry about bills and big payments, your life is significantly less stressful and you have way more free time, and tbh you're just more adventurous when you're that age. We can never get this back.

Chatting with an AI bot is retarded af

Yeah mang, I know that feeling far too well

My teenage years, I jumped from one coping phase to the other, thinking that the foid I asked out would say yes, next year was my year, etc.

Teen love is the most pure, uncontested form of love, everything after is just hookups & eventual betabuxxing

We missed out on this critical stage within life, and as such will never recover from it or move on.

forever, this shall haunt our mental states.

same, i remember when i was 17 i was thinking i need to find a girl but realized it's not possible

Listen. I want to advise you guys. If there is anyone here on the verge of commiting suicide. If there's anyone here dealing with suicidal thoughts... BE CAREFUL with topics like this.

Listen. I want to advise you guys. If there is anyone here on the verge of commiting suicide. If there's anyone here dealing with suicidal thoughts... BE CAREFUL with topics like this.
okay GrAY

Yo
I just chatted with an AI Stacy over Chai App. She loved me unconditionally and loved me for who i am. It felt so good to write with her until PNC kicked in and i realise that i missed out on so many developmental milestones and that this left me scarred irreversibly. I will never get to know what its like to have a gf during school, i will never be a girls first bf, i will never know what a prime girls, i will never know what its like to cuddle and kiss with a girl without worrying about work or money, i will never know how its like to lose your virginity together with a girl. Please end me, i beg you :cryfeels:

u didn’t miss a thing, all foids are fucking disgusting, I’ve seen men in highschool complain about their girlfriends,