Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You walk into the forest and see these foids! Which one you raping? Highschool Edition

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
Disclaimer nobody in this thread intends to do anything illegal. This is exclusively a hypothetical thought scenario and nobody intends on raping these women. Its just a thought experiment done for fun. All foids over 18. For the sake of the hypothetical scenario you will not be charged with crimes

With that shit out of the way if I gotta rape one am going for left foid she probs has tight pussy

Last edited:
None am walking right past them

OH AND HEY CUCKTEARS YOUR A BUNCH OF FAGGOT TRANNYS HAHAHAHAHA

Disclaimer nobody in this thread intends to do anything illegal. This is exclusively a hypothetical thought scenario and nobody intends on raping these women. Its just a thought experiment done for fun. All foids over 18

With that shit out of the way if I gotta rape one am going for left foid she probs has tight pussy

View attachment 1201375
The middle one (middle left) is the most attractive one imo.

you wouldn't fuck these bitches even if you could get away?
Well I wouldn’t rape them, my empathy is too strong and I wouldn’t want to get raped myself because I know how it feels to be prey

But these foids would never voluntarily have sex with me, so it’s pointless. Plus you’re literally lusting over pixels.

Well I wouldn’t rape them, my empathy is too strong and I wouldn’t want to get raped myself because I know how it feels to be prey

But these foids would never voluntarily have sex with me, so it’s pointless. Plus you’re literally lusting over pixels.
Why do you feel empathy for foids? You know deep down they don't feel empathy for us. I am not lusting over pixels. I am lusting over girls like anyone else would

Why do you feel empathy for foids? You know deep down they don't feel empathy for us. I am not lusting over pixels. I am lusting over girls like anyone else would
I have empathy for everyone, but yes you are correct some hate us and want us dead. But I think most just feel a indifference to us like how you see a pile of trash, they say the opposite of love is indifference. but I wouldn’t be able to rape a foid and I don’t like dehumanizing half the population

No you are lusting over pixels dude

They are not just pixels. They are a representation of what has been denied to me all my life
It’s literally pixels

The one under the red blanket is cute.

the car's exhaust pipe is probably tightest, so the exhaust pipe /j

Its literally a visual representation of what I have wanted my entire life
It’s light eminently form a screen that then tricks your brain into feeling sexually aroused, in return you fap and then feel like shit because your not meant to live this

Yeah I wish I could have a gf too but that would require living a completely different life with some of my genes improved in the womb, a complete and total rest

It’s light eminently form a screen that then tricks your brain into feeling sexually aroused, in return you fap and then feel like shit because your not meant to live this

Yeah I wish I called have a gf too but that would require living a completely different life with some of my genes improved in the womb, a complete and total rest
I feel better after fapping. Also its still a visually perfect depiction of what I want even if its "just" light

I feel better after fapping. Also its still a visually perfect depiction of what I want even if its "just" light
I feel worse

But ok you win

First, I hide in the bushes in full camo. I start spinning my rock sling as they walk past and knock out the one on the left who straggling a bit behind and she falls soundlessly to the ground from which I drag her into my cave. The middle two, I knock out with poison darts, leaving the last one I tackle with my bear hands. I tie them up in my dungeon and wait until their 18 before i rape them in every hole, left, right, and then middle to. they get pregnant with my baby and died in labour

First, I hide in the bushes in full camo. I start spinning my rock sling as they walk past and knock out the one on the left who straggling a bit behind and she falls soundlessly to the ground from which I drag her into my cave. The middle two, I knock out with poison darts, leaving the last one I tackle with my bear hands. I tie them up in my dungeon and wait until their 18 before i rape them in every hole, left, right, and then middle to. they get pregnant with my baby and died in labour
in gta5 online ofc

Yeah I’d rape the girl who is under the red blanket.

i'd walk back home

id rape all of them

why? for the sake of the experiment you can't get caught
i want love and companionship above all else, because I am alone. Sex is a novelty but unimportant. without intent it's no different than masturbating.
You can say it's cucked and it's understandable, as it 1. will never happen to me, 2. arguably isn't real and 3. even if it happened to me it would collapse as almost all relationships do

i want love and companionship above all else, because I am alone. Sex is a novelty but unimportant. without intent it's no different than masturbating.
You can say it's cucked and it's understandable, as it 1. will never happen to me, 2. arguably isn't real and 3. even if it happened to me it would collapse as almost all relationships do
To me it is more about harming foids. Like who deserves it the most. It also factors in which foid is hottest

lmfao I love the idea of foids getting raped and dismembered (in gta) its just so hot. Id love for women to have their arms and legs removed and turned back into the worthless little fleshlights they are

To me it is more about harming foids. Like who deserves it the most. It also factors in which foid is hottest
isn't this your second rape thread or some shit?
Are you just resentful or an infiltrator?

isn't this your second rape thread or some shit?
Are you just resentful or an infiltrator?
Does an infiltrator repeatedly post pics of real world girls?

Among others. I also posted a dick pic which got me temp banned. scroll down this ban thread

Inceldom discussed :feelsseriously: Im actually done with these rage bait posts

I Want To Die Kill Me GIF by Film Riot

should we start a betting pool on when op gets banned?

should we start a betting pool on when op gets banned?
Banned for what. Nobody here intends on commiting rape or any other crime. Its just a fun little thought experiment

Inceldom discussed :feelsseriously: Im actually done with these rage bait posts

I Want To Die Kill Me GIF by Film Riot
Joined May 23, 2024
Posts 273

gtfo infiltrator. If you take issue with a thought experiment which is purely hypothetical you can go kill yourself.

All of them are getting Raped and Strangled to death in Gta 5

FOIDS ARE CREEPS I CHOOSE THE BEAR

You could've given us better options tbh

:feelskek:

They are all ugly & have disease ridden holes, I'll pass.