Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which Foid Would You Rape (InGTA) Highschool Edition

Back middle. She probably isn't as good of friends as the rest of them so she is an easy mark

The one all the way one the left. Looks like a less dominant girl that would be easy. All of this is purely fictional of course

The one in the far back in gta

The second to last one in the back left. In video game, purely hypothetical, it is a joke feds.

I clarified it was a hypothetical scenario. Nothing illegal about talking about what you would do in an imaginary thought experiment.
Lawyer please, Officer.

All of them then drain their blood from their necks in Gta 5

All of them then drain their blood from their necks in Gta 5
and after doing so rape their cute corpses (in Roblox)

the pale cutie on the left
same shes fucking hot
(pics gained legally)

The one with the phone looks petite and easy to rape (in real life).

fr it would be so hot to watch her squirm and cry as my dick slides into that tight pussy destroying it
Doubt there’s anything left to destroy JFL.

Let’s hear what the expert says. @Rapist

who would you go for first if you could only get one
The one on the far right. I don't know what the two white foids at the back look like though.

The one on the far right. I don't know what the two white foids at the back look like though.
why isn't she bloated and fat looking. Left one is way skinnier and imo has a hotter more fuckable face and tight pussy

why isn't she bloated and fat looking. Left one is way skinnier and imo has a hotter more fuckable face and tight pussy
You can still tell the right one has better bones underneath that fat. Left one is a subhuman with that kike nose.

Yes yes yes yes yes. And could you add their names? Some of us have our favorites and preferences

Yes yes yes yes yes. And could you add their names? Some of us have our favorites and preferences
disclaimer for legal purposes. I don't support harassment but dms

Last edited:
The easiest and weakest one of them and in ( Gta ofc )

and that is? imo furthest left. Shes the hottest one too in my opinion
The Chinese one right lol good choice but i hope she dont know kung fu

One of those t right cunts, reckon they'd hate it the most.

It's not like your going to be with them for the rest of your life
I would just rape the far left one (in gta) with the jew nose (shes still hot). Statement purely hypothetical I would not illegally force rape on a girl ever its just a thought experiment.

I would never rape a woman officer.

But if by "rape" you mean respect, cherish and love, then I would choose this one :

"Purely hypothetical this is NOT a threat."