Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You think we would forget, Friday night incel roll call, Report in

KilluminoidBR said:
o/

Playing League of Legends and Skyrim.

I fucked up my promos and got silver 1. Help me out friendo. More depressed than a stacy rejecting me since this is all I have.

A Good Friend said:
They claimed to be a while ago, maybe they changed and all the tru-wiz went to their bunker

Magic_card_back.jpg
Wizchan is silly with any discussion of incels.

Shaded said:
I fucked up my promos and got silver 1. Help me out friendo. More depressed than a stacy rejecting me since this is all I have.

I dont know, idk where/how you play.

Whats your server??

Grotesque said:
Wizchan is silly with any discussion of incels.

they still have a /v9k/, at least they did last time I was there

Currycel reporting in for duty sir!

TPLu4Eo.gif

KilluminoidBR said:
I dont know, idk where/how you play.

Whats your server??

I can play anything except adc. Also from NA. What rank are you?

whogivesafucc said:
yeah, i played legendary too, I rolled a wood elf stealth archer and used alchemy for potions+enchantments on bows and crossbows. i was one-shotted fucking dragons most of the time from stealth attacks, it was literally retarded. in the early game i just used a follower as a tank and got through absolutely unscathed through most encounters.

oblivion on max difficulty was literally fucking unplayable though, that's an example of a game that's just too hard.

Lol funny you played a Wood Elf, me and my friends all agreed that Wood Elf is THE cuckold race lmfao. But yeah stealth archer is so unbelievably OP, and for bosses you can just use daggers with the shrouded gloves for 30x damage.

I agree Oblivion on max difficulty is unplayable since you do 1/6 damage and enemies do 6x damage. The only way to beat it would probably be with 100% chameleon but that's not fun at all.

Framecel222 said:
whogivesafucc said:
yeah, i played legendary too, I rolled a wood elf stealth archer and used alchemy for potions+enchantments on bows and crossbows. i was one-shotted fucking dragons most of the time from stealth attacks, it was literally retarded. in the early game i just used a follower as a tank and got through absolutely unscathed through most encounters.
oblivion on max difficulty was literally fucking unplayable though, that's an example of a game that's just too hard.
Lol funny you played a Wood Elf, me and my friends all agreed that Wood Elf is THE cuckold race lmfao. But yeah stealth archer is so unbelievably OP, and for bosses you can just use daggers with the shrouded gloves for 30x damage.
I agree Oblivion on max difficulty is unplayable since you do 1/6 damage and enemies do 6x damage. The only way to beat it would probably be with 100% chameleon but that's not fun at all.

yeah, i fucking hated playing as a wood elf however they provide the highest ranged bonus so...i had to play it. usually roll either redguard or orc for melee, and high elf for magic

Shaded said:
I can play anything except adc. Also from NA. What rank are you?

I play on the brazilian server, sorry cant help you xD

It's over rotting as usual every Friday

As for copes, music and browsing incels.is

I had a bad day today fellas

Tellem--T said:
It's over rotting as usual every Friday

As for copes, music and browsing incels.is

What's with the necrobump? I feel like I've time traveled.

Fortnite, League, weed, booze, incels.is = my friday.

Does this count?

UncannyValley said:
I had a bad day today fellas

What's with the necrobump? I feel like I've time traveled.

Too lazy to make a new one

Leaguecell said:
Fortnite, League, weed, booze, incels.is = my friday.

Does this count?

You have got it down?

Good job

It’s lunar new year today so I’m posting this from my phone.

Truecel checking in.