Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You think we would forget, Friday night incel roll call, Report in

Another night of LDAR, check.

checking in

not even doing anything, just staring at the monitor/wall most of the time or browsing new posts on this site.

whogivesafucc said:
checking in

not even doing anything, just staring at the monitor/wall most of the time or browsing new posts on this site.

same  :cool:

rotting in my room playing games as usual

Anyone else vidyacelling tonight?

Truecel reporting for duty. I actually bought some drugs from this Chad in school. Kinda nervous but that's how I'll cope tonight.

CopeWithTheRope said:
Truecel reporting for duty. I actually bought some drugs from this Chad in school. Kinda nervous but that's how I'll cope tonight.

be safe my friend

Tellem--T said:
be safe my friend

Appreciate it. He just gave me a small amount to see if I can handle it or like it. This Chad was really knowledgeable.

Framecel222 said:
Anyone else vidyacelling tonight?

The only game that i can stand to play anymore is OSRS, but then I get annoyed with all the people in that game and just switch to some elder scrolls game like Morrowind.

Seriously, people fucking ruin everything. I used to love playing cs and league, but everyone was such a toxic cunt it gave me a headache and made me quit.

CopeWithTheRope said:

I wouldn't do it if I were you. Who knows what they can put in it, or spike your shit with.

Reading houellebecq "always"

I always enjoy pleasant, nihilistic literature, expecially one from an autor that is blackpilled to the core

whogivesafucc said:
The only game that i can stand to play anymore is OSRS, but then I get annoyed with all the people in that game and just switch to some elder scrolls game like Morrowind.

Seriously, people fucking ruin everything. I used to love playing cs and league, but everyone was such a toxic cunt it gave me a headache and made me quit.

I wouldn't do it if I were you. Who knows what they can put in it, or spike your shit with.

I kinda thought about that tbh. Like what if he put something in it that could kill be since I'm an incel. Some Stacy probably would tell him to do it.

Ub2w said:
Reading houellebecq "always"

I always enjoy pleasant, nihilistic literature, expecially one from an autor that is blackpilled to the core

very nice

whogivesafucc said:

Lol people are such cunts in Counterstrike, I get bullied for my voice in like 10% of games.

Elder Scrolls games are fun. Do you play Fallout? It's better IMO.

theultimate341 said:
Tellem--T said:
what games you play?
World of Warcraft.

I used to play that shit 18 hours a day back in high school. I was a complete fucking shut-in, played on wotlk private servers and did arenas, bg's , etc.

Framecel222 said:
whogivesafucc said:
Lol people are such cunts in Counterstrike, I get bullied for my voice in like 10% of games.
Elder Scrolls games are fun. Do you play Fallout? It's better IMO.

yea, fallout new vegas is the fucking shit.

one of the top truecel games out there imo, so much content in it + all the expansions

whogivesafucc said:

one of the top truecel games out there imo, so much content in it + all the expansions

Agreed, I've played hundreds of hours of that game. You actually get so much choice in that game with regards to who you side with and how you influence the world.

Did you like Fallout 4? I was pretty disappointed by it tbh.

Framecel222 said:
Agreed, I've played hundreds of hours of that game. You actually get so much choice in that game with regards to who you side with and how you influence the world.

fallout 4 was a huge dissapointment, after falling in love with fallout 3 i expected fallout 4 to carry on and exceed expectations, jfl @ its boring dialogue and shit tier graphics and horrendous characters. JFL games are fucking dying, in fact they are already dead

Tellem--T said:
theultimate341 said:
World of Warcraft.
A nigga that plays WoW, hmmmmmmmmmmmm
yea i got hooked on it, monthly payments suck though. Might quit soon.

whogivesafucc said:
theultimate341 said:
Tellem--T said:
what games you play?
World of Warcraft.
I used to play that shit 18 hours a day back in high school. I was a complete fucking shut-in, played on wotlk private servers and did arenas, bg's , etc.
yea its a very addicting game

Tellem--T said:
fallout 4 was a huge dissapointment, after falling in love with fallout 3 i expected fallout 4 to carry on and exceed expectations, jfl @ its boring dialogue and shit tier graphics and horrendous characters. JFL games are fucking dying, in fact they are already dead

Lol I liked the graphics but otherwise yeah. It was dogshit by Fallout standards.

Even the old Fallouts (1 and 2) are better than 4.

Framecel222 said:
whogivesafucc said:

didn't like fallout 4 at all tbh. then again, i haven't even played that much of it, had no interest whatsoever in it lol. it seemed larger than life upon release, then you played it and you were just kinda like

In any case, idk what the fuck bethesda is even doing, they should definitely remaster new vegas, oblivion, morrowind, etc. perhaps even fallout 3, instead of just pumping out subpar ass games

whogivesafucc said:
didn't like fallout 4 at all tbh. then again, i haven't even played that much of it, had no interest whatsoever in it lol. it seemed larger than life upon release, then you played it and you were just kinda like

In any case, idk what the fuck bethesda is even doing, they should definitely remaster new vegas, oblivion, morrowind, etc. perhaps even fallout 3, instead of just pumping out subpar ass games

Honestly at this point Bethesda should be banned from touching Fallout and Obsidian should have control over all future Fallout games.

Is Morrowind still worth playing at this point? I played it for a couple hours and then stopped 'cause I had no clue what I was doing.

Playing FEAR Extraction Point and roting as always

Framecel222 said:
Honestly at this point Bethesda should be banned from touching Fallout and Obsidian should have control over all future Fallout games.

Is Morrowind still worth playing at this point? I played it for a couple hours and then stopped 'cause I had no clue what I was doing.

Yes, Bethesda GS could outsource the entire fallout franchise and still make millions out of it, while at the same time they will have more time to focus on TES or any other project they have.

Morrowind isn't that hard for someone who's playing cRPG's all their lives, like myself, however, if you are not used to dice roling mechanics and frustrating first 5 hours you should either look for a tutorial or follow a "modernizing" morrowind guide, like this one from the best elder scrolls autist there is:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVvSiiEbtuQ[/video]

Also, don't forget to turn down the difficult, these games are fucking hard if your build isn't good.

Framecel222 said:
whogivesafucc said:

It's confusing as fuck at first but it's definitely better than Skyrim and Oblivion in my opinion. Although I have also played Daggerfall. Morrowind has a confusing interface/inventory system, etc, but once you get the hang of it there's tons of fucking content and you can download mods for the piss-poor graphics (if you're into that sort of thing). Also there's none of that bullshit that enemies "scale" with your level, and it's much more risky than games like Skyrim. Enemies in this game will either be easy, normal, or will completely fuck your shit up. There's a lot of things to explore too, etc, etc. I found it to be a better game experience than previous elder scrolls games which kinda hold your hand, or games like Skyrim that are just wayyyyyyy too fucking easy. Like, that game even on Expert difficulty is a literal fucking meme.

Edit: forgot to mention that there's a dice-roll system, so your attack won't hit 100% of the time, even if your enemy is in point blank range. There's a mod to fix that, though.

whogivesafucc said:
It's confusing as fuck at first but it's definitely better than Skyrim and Oblivion in my opinion. Although I have also played Daggerfall. Morrowind has a confusing interface/inventory system, etc, but once you get the hang of it there's tons of fucking content and you can download mods for the piss-poor graphics (if you're into that sort of thing). Also there's none of that bullshit that enemies "scale" with your level, and it's much more risky than games like Skyrim. Enemies in this game will either be easy, normal, or will completely fuck your shit up. There's a lot of things to explore too, etc, etc. I found it to be a better game experience than previous elder scrolls games which kinda hold your hand, or games like Skyrim that are just wayyyyyyy too fucking easy. Like, that game even on Expert difficulty is a literal fucking meme.

Edit: forgot to mention that there's a dice-roll system, so your attack won't hit 100% of the time, even if your enemy is in point blank range. There's a mod to fix that, though.

I definitely know what you mean about the difficulty. In Skyrim I beat most of the game without dying once on legendary by just staying in stealth mode 24/7 lmao. It's beyond ridiculous.

I'll give it another shot, it seems like it could be fun, plus the story seems less generic than the one in Skyrim. Oblivion had a great story though IMO.

anon_899 said:
Morrowind isn't that hard for someone who's playing cRPG's all their lives, like myself, however, if you are not used to dice roling mechanics and frustrating first 5 hours you should either look for a tutorial or follow a "modernizing" morrowind guide, like this one from the best elder scrolls autist there is:

I'm not a fan of mods tbh. I'll just look up a tutorial. From what I played it seems to have the same leveling system as Oblivion so it shouldn't be too confusing.

Framecel222 said:
whogivesafucc said:
I definitely know what you mean about the difficulty. In Skyrim I beat most of the game without dying once on legendary by just staying in stealth mode 24/7 lmao. It's beyond ridiculous.
I'll give it another shot, it seems like it could be fun, plus the story seems less generic than the one in Skyrim. Oblivion had a great story though IMO.
anon_899 said:
I'm not a fan of mods tbh. I'll just look up a tutorial. From what I played it seems to have the same leveling system as Oblivion so it shouldn't be too confusing.

yeah, i played legendary too, I rolled a wood elf stealth archer and used alchemy for potions+enchantments on bows and crossbows. i was one-shotted fucking dragons most of the time from stealth attacks, it was literally retarded. in the early game i just used a follower as a tank and got through absolutely unscathed through most encounters.

oblivion on max difficulty was literally fucking unplayable though, that's an example of a game that's just too hard.

Tellem--T said:
1. First thing first if you are reading this on a friday... its over

2. If you dont report in you are a fuckin fakecel normie

3. Share how you are rotting and coping on a friday

Hope all you guys have a good friday

Checking in. Gonna go to bed even though it's only 10:00. Fuck my life.

Framecel222 said:
From what I played it seems to have the same leveling system as Oblivion so it shouldn't be too confusing.

Leveling system? Yes, you level up and alocate points into your attributes. Level scaling? Hell no, everything in Morrowind already have a level and doesn't scale with you, even when you're level 1, there's creatures in the world that are already level 30, so you should be careful with that.

Anyway, good luck lad, I haven't played Morrowind myself because I like Skyrim and Oblivion that much, I'm over 900 hours on both games combined.

Positive of NEET life:

I often don't realize what day of the week it is.

Grotesque said:
Positive of NEET life:

I often don't realize what day of the week it is.

Its seems like you are a wizard and expert in NEET LIFE

does it get better?

Im watching EVO Japan right now

[video=twitch]https://www.twitch.tv/capcomfighters[/video]

Dekim said:
Im watching EVO Japan right now

[video=twitch]https://www.twitch.tv/capcomfighters[/video]

seems pretty cool

Tellem--T said:
Its seems like you are a wizard and expert in NEET LIFE

does it get better?
I was a wizard, but escaped. A very rare species, indeed.

Even so, it never gets better.

Grotesque said:

Any Advice for a 21 year old NEETcell mentalcel like myself?

Grotesque said:

With all due respect, Wizzies are volcels

Tellem--T said:
Any Advice for a 21 year old NEETcell mentalcel like myself?
Join a social circle and forget whatever standards you ever had. Focus on females your looksmatch or lower, and you might find meager success.

However, you'll never forget what you missed out on in your prime teens. It will eat at you until your final breath.

The only cope was that i didnt even knew it ws friday

A Good Friend said:
Wat

Wizards are 30+ virgins. Look at the common poster on wizchan, lots of them sure as fuck aren't volcel.

How I'm rotting and coping? On here, where else would I be?

A Good Friend said:

No, most of them are disgusting ogres.

Grotesque said:
Wizards are 30+ virgins. Look at the common poster on wizchan, lots of them sure as fuck aren't volcel.

They claimed to be a while ago, maybe they changed and all the tru-wiz went to their bunker

Magic_card_back.jpg