Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You should just go out more, get hobbies, go to gatherings etc

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
That's pretty dumb advice. Like go do volunteer work or do some hobbies or social activities and you'll meet girls.

If it's so easy, how come I finished high school as a kissless hugless virgin? Literally surrounded by girls with their hormones raging for four years and... nothing. But if I go scrub seagulls after an oil spill or try improv or whatever dumb hobby, I'll magically be different?

I've been going to the gym for 15 years and I talked to exactly one girl there and we exchanged three sentences. It's tempting to think a turnip carving class would be different, but somehow I doubt it.

608e56c1bf582

This is bs, hormones are more in 20s , dumb normie talk, no one did much if there were ugly
I don't know, their tits were growing and they were getting acne and guys were getting random inappropriate boners.

I don't know, their tits were growing and they were getting acne and guys were getting random inappropriate boners.
Overrated and overused, no one fucked where i live , just the highest

Wasn't there a whore on Youtube saying that you are not supposed to talk about your hobbies unless you are truly successful? Your tracks on soundcloud with less than 100 clicks, your amateur-level chess skill, all these things are worthless if whores can't flex them on social media.

I've been going to the gym for 15 years and I talked to exactly one girl there and we exchanged three sentences. It's tempting to think a turnip carving class would be different, but somehow I doubt it.
Based OGcel

I salute you :feelsmage:

Social circle maxxing doesn't work if you're a subhuman piece of shit; which is most of this forum. The problem with most of us isn't that we never meet girls. The problem is that these girls aren't into us because we don't make their pussies go moist (not even latently). Fuck off with the bluepill advice.

Social circle maxxing doesn't work if you're a subhuman piece of shit; which is most of this forum. The problem with most of us isn't that we never meet girls. The problem is that these girls aren't into us because we don't make their pussies go moist (not even latently). Fuck off with the bluepill advice.
:blackpill:

Wasn't there a whore on Youtube saying that you are not supposed to talk about your hobbies unless you are truly successful? Your tracks on soundcloud with less than 100 clicks, your amateur-level chess skill, all these things are worthless if whores can't flex them on social media.
link?

My hobby is to make others slave while I LDAR most anytime I want.

I need to meet girls tbh, I don't leave my house

That's pretty dumb advice. Like go do volunteer work or do some hobbies or social activities and you'll meet girls.

If it's so easy, how come I finished high school as a kissless hugless virgin? Literally surrounded by girls with their hormones raging for four years and... nothing. But if I go scrub seagulls after an oil spill or try improv or whatever dumb hobby, I'll magically be different?

"Just put yourself out there" or other variations of that advice has always been dumb. Anyway they are saying that kind of thing to make you go on a wild goose chase so you'll stop bothering them with your problems and be out of their sight. They don't really believe in that kind of advice themselves.

I do that because rotting in my home is boring.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGbsGFK6SMw

Don't know about that, there's quite a few fakecels here.

This is actually a good question, real solid. I'm gonna ask Reddit this.