Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You should hate your parents for lying to you

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Bluepilled parents would never tell you the truth because it's "for your own good" or some shitty excuse like that.
If I knew the truth (aka the blackpill) from an early age I would've tried to be ready to face this shitty world, but no instead of that my single "mother" never tried to teach me anything about the world and only gave me bullshit shitty lies and my dad was barely even there :feelskek: (im not a kfccel :feelsohgod:) and I had to face everything alone and figure it out on my own ever since I was a kid, while everyone else got to enjoy their life.
You should hate your parents for many reasons and one of them should be that they lied to you.

Parents are normies and sexhavers, they are not blackpilled.

I've never listened to anyone anyway. If you're the type of person to listen to others then you're probably an NPC.

Some of them aren’t lying because they actually believe the bluepilled lies they tell. They were also lied to

Last edited:
I had to face everything alone and figure it out on my own ever since I was a kid
I feel like most parents are negligent enough for this to apply to the majority of people.
You should hate your parents for many reasons and one of them should be that they lied to you.
Yea. They also thought I was retarded as a child, even though I was smart enough to leave everybody perplexed by my intellect as early as 3rd grade. Parents don't think of you as a human being until a certain age, they think of you as a pet, like a dog or a parakeet or something.

Yea. They also thought I was retarded as a child, even though I was smart enough to leave everybody perplexed by my intellect as early as 3rd grade. Parents don't think of you as a human being until a certain age, they think of you as a pet, like a dog or a parakeet or something.
I was always treated like an autistic kid and a failure no matter what, I lost count of how many times they treated me like I'm dumber than a fucking retarded rock, this wasn't even temporarily, this happened all my life and still happening.
I feel like most parents are negligent enough for this to apply to the majority of people.
maybe to a certain degree but definitely not most normies, the average normie/foid/chad has loving parents who take care of them and love them no matter what. I have parents that hate me no matter what :feelskek:
Some of them aren’t lying because they actually believe the bluepilled lies they tell. They were also lied to
still a lie even if they believe it
I've never listened to anyone anyway. If you're the type of person to listen to others then you're probably an NPC.
you're listening to me rn :feelshmm:
Parents are normies and sexhavers, they are not blackpilled.
they should've at least not lied.

I don't get why people see their parents as some form of oracle that should guide them throughout life. ,,but mama lied to me about santa claus" JFL If you didn't start questioning everything when you were four years old.

JFL If you didn't start questioning everything when you were four years old.
Over if you didn't know about the blackpill when you were in your dad's balls.

Over if you didn't know about the blackpill when you were in your dad's balls.

Images 8

I have million and one reasons to hate my parents, especially my dad.

Actually if parents lie to you that means they view you as a human being and didn't want to hurt you mentally, while parents who hate you and view you as a subhuman will tell you the harsh truth right away.

Actually if parents lie to you that means they view you as a human being and didn't want to hurt you mentally, while parents who hate you and view you as a subhuman will tell you the truth right away.
The truth will hurt temporarily but will free you in the end.
Lies will hurt you forever and it'll hurt more when you realize the truth.
if they tell you lies, they're setting you up for failure, they love watching you look like a dumbass trying to figure out things.

The truth will hurt temporarily but will free you in the end.
Lies will hurt you forever and it'll hurt more when you realize the truth.
So you wish you have lived with mentally abusing parents?

Bluepilled parents would never tell you the truth because it's "for your own good" or some shitty excuse like that.
If I knew the truth (aka the blackpill) from an early age I would've tried to be ready to face this shitty world, but no instead of that my single "mother" never tried to teach me anything about the world and only gave me bullshit shitty lies and my dad was barely even there :feelskek: (im not a kfccel :feelsohgod:) and I had to face everything alone and figure it out on my own ever since I was a kid, while everyone else got to enjoy their life.
Agreed. They should have told me I would be a shitskin subhuman midget with no innate value(looks). So I could focus on money and studying and copes. No redpill/bluepill faggot cuck shit. Ideally they would have aborted me if they were truly compassionate.

Never knew my parents. Don't care. :feelscomfy:

I already did live with mentally and physically abusive parents and family in general.
Over same but we had to have the bluepiller abusive ones. :feelsrope:

I do, despite love them as well since there my parents

My father wants me to get married within a year or two for tax benefits.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Unfortunately he has no clue what modern time really has become , especially for a manlet ricel like me who is a 2.
:society::society::society:
My best revenge is planning and succeed suicide one day.