Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You secretly want to suffer from a disability to save face when questions are asked about your life by long-term friends, family, etc.

Undervalued

Undervalued

Your local pussy drier.
I'm sure everyone has had this feeling at least once in the community.

I have no life, no knowledge of fads, and am bland.

I would abuse any hypothetical disability to explain away not being married, still living with my parents, and falling below societal expectations.

fuk no, ill be a freeloader and i wont give shit

the only time i wanted really to have some type of cancer or a killing disease is when i was in college and i wanted to be suspended so bad but also have an excuse to why i failed college.
if i had some cancer back then i could just say that it was my illness that made me ruin my exams and escape some classes

Degenerate postmaxxer,

Have you actually read my title and OP?
being disabled will make your life even worse, being disabled means youre giga subhuman, i dont want to be that

Its over when this man was born:

FyOPqZfWIAE0Z0d

the only time i wanted really to have some type of cancer or a killing disease is when i was in college and i wanted to be suspended so bad but also have an excuse to why i failed college.
if i had some cancer back then i could just say that it was my illness that made me ruin my exams and escape some classes

being disabled will make your life even worse, being disabled means youre giga subhuman, i dont want to be that
Bottom-of-the-Mariana-Trench level reading comprehension read the bolded post, and you'll understand my OP.

Bottom-of-the-Mariana-Trench level reading comprehension read the bolded post, and you'll understand my OP.
i have brain rot just dont be surprised if i write autistic shit, happens dozen times already