Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee You probably aren’t ugly

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/1bayhz2/you_probably_arent_ugly_please_read/

I’m in the psychiatric field with a special interest in evolutionary biology and biological anthropology. The incel movement is fascinating to me and I think I understand why it’s come to be.

This isn’t a huge sample size but I’ve chatted with two incels now who deeply believe they are ugly. They sent me their pics and holy shit they were NOT. In a big way.

:feelskek:

Lifefuel for chadcels :feelsseriously:

she aint wrong, most people on this forum are fakecels and the only reason they're incel is because they're either retarded or have never approached a woman and expect woman to come begging for their cock on their knees

I know a 5’2 indian janitor

Probably someone give him false hope :lul: :lul:

she aint wrong, Fatass3000 on this forum is a fakecel and the only reason he thinks he's incel is because he's either retarded or has never approached a woman and expects women to come begging for his cock on their knees

she aint wrong, Adamhastor on this forum is fakecel and the only reason he thinks he's incel is because he's either retarded or has never approached a woman and expect woman to come begging for his cock on their knees
@Adamhastor

she aint wrong, most people on this forum are fakecels and the only reason they're incel is because they're either retarded or have never approached a woman and expect woman to come begging for their cock on their knees
hesRight

Fakecels.is, I however stand at the pinnacle of trueceldom.

EVERY TIME WITHOUT FAIL IT'S:
"Youre probably not ugly"
"Youre probably not short"
"Youre probably not autistic"
"Your childhood probably wasnt all that bad"

LIKE WTF... DO YOU JUST THINK EVERYONE IS A CHAD OR SOMETHING?

She likely is ugly, and only avoided isolation due to having a hole between her legs.

I am unquestionably ugly. Society reaffirms that daily. Women reaffirm that daily.

season 4 how can i help you norman GIF by A&E

>You’re probably not ugly.
>But like, if you are, just don’t be that I guess.
>That will be $200. Should I schedule you for next week?

Therapy is such a bullshit normie scam. “All your problems are in your head. There’s no way you have real, tangible problems.” As if we don’t live in a physical fucking universe.

I’ve read that therapists and psychiatrists prefer the bored, middle-aged white woman as patients because the therapists makes the same amount of money, but those women don’t have real problems like the dude with schizophrenia or the chick that got diddled by her dad. It’s hard to treat people with real problems, but fat, old white bitches just need to be told to go to a zumba class and drink some juice. Literal toddler problems compared to other problems.

I wanna get one of those dudes who lost their cock to cancer or a botched circumcision (because those dudes have legit 70% sewerslide rates) and have them go to therapy. Just to see what the retard therapist says. Flipping through his self-help book trying to find a way to “think positively” enough to grow your fucking cock back.

Try talking to a therapist about circumcision (I never have, but I know dudes that did), and watch that dude’s/bitch’s 6 years of training in empathy and understanding fly out the window. They’ll get aggressive, insult you, say it’s all in your head, “I circumcised my son, and he loves it.”

>Just get over it. So somebody chopped off half your cock. Big whoop.

Therapists are just normies at the end of the day, as dull and stupid as any other normies.

This is a common way they like to gaslight us. Most of us aren't grotesquely ugly or deformed, but that doesn't mean we have sex appeal. Even without any hideous failos, our SMV can still be marred by feminine features, shortness and neurodivergence. Just being average without any standout attractive traits can sometimes be a huge barrier to finding a partner, especially when coupled with other problems.

Last edited:
Gaslighting bitch can fuck off

what makes you think this

what makes you think this
because they themselves admit they're average + a lot of people who have posted themselves ain't ugly. A lot of people here have never even been called ugly their entire lives.

truecel trait: people give you false hope

By this logic retarded/ autistic people cannot be incels?

"I'm in the psychiatric field" *stops reading*

These people do lmao. They're so out of touch with reality they think we're all chads.

Don't care if I'm "ugly" or not, women aren't willing to have sex with me, that's all I care about.

I don't know maybe

im so tired. messeged so many cuntdumpsters and didnt get one. you can match them in personality and it didnt matter. many foids looked ugly to average at best. stupid world.