Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you need steroids to "gym-cel". if you think otherwise, you need to suicide ASAP

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
if you don't believe you need steroids to make significant gains, you're so fucking stupid you need to die as soon as possible.

it's not even worth discussing.

in before some dumb pile of shit links to a fake natty on steroids.

BTW, girls don't give a shit about your muscles.

Girls do give a shit. If it's attached to a good-looking face.

Steroids = facial bloat in most cases. You will end up worse. There were many threads about this here.

Steroids = facial bloat in most cases. You will end up worse. There were many threads about this here.

no one here is saying steroids will make you appeal to women

in before some dumb pile of shit links to a fake natty on steroids.

image.jpg

If you're advocating for steroid use, you're a dumb sack of shit. That's for gay bros doing gay pumps together at the gay gym. I never heard anyone slay because they do steroids, it's all for impressing other men with your mad gains.

If you're advocating for steroid use, you're a dumb sack of shit. That's for gay bros doing gay pumps together at the gay gym.

are you retarded? i said twice in the thread women don't fucking care

this makes three times

are you retarded? i said twice in the thread women don't fucking care

this makes three times

Then what's the point of the thread? Read the title, where are you getting at?

All true. I'm a powerliftcel and I agree. Looking at roid users is suifuel, not just about looks but also strength. No matter how hard I gymcel I'll never deadlift 1000 lbs, it's all drugs and genetics. I'm currently struggling at half that and I'd be lucky to hit 600 one day. My dream is 800 but without roids it's over for that goal. The other suifuel is even if I lift a world record I'd still be ugly shortcel. Chad can struggle with a 225 squat but he slays. Feelsbadman.

All true. I'm a powerliftcel and I agree. Looking at roid users is suifuel, not just about looks but also strength. No matter how hard I gymcel I'll never deadlift 1000 lbs, it's all drugs and genetics. I'm currently struggling at half that and I'd be lucky to hit 600 one day. My dream is 800 but without roids it's over for that goal. The other suifuel is even if I lift a world record I'd still be ugly shortcel. Chad can struggle with a 225 squat but he slays. Feelsbadman.

That lifting power will sure help when you'll be working at the docks. Oh wait they have forklifts for that now.

I'm doing fine, it's all about genetics,

Another low IQ thread. My friend went from skinny to ripped and he's natty.

We all need to suicide ASAP

it really depends. If ur a Normie who just wants to look good for roasties u really dont need em. Roastis dont care whether ur biceps are 16 inches or 18 but yea if u seriously wanna achieve something in this sport then u do need em

I saw a YT video and 1/2 the women were actually attracted to a dad bod. No women were attracted to the roid freak. A V shape tone is attractive. No extremes.

Gymceling without roids is incel gymceling

Gymcelling is COPE. No gym for your face.

this is 1000% true, steroids make shit so much fucking easier.

Roids work and they're a shortcut and they don't have to result in a bloated gut or health issues. Just lol if you think all of those middle aged jacked celebrities aren't on gear. Only they get it as a "supplement" from their doctor.

And yeah, you're only as attractive as your worst feature so getting jacked if you're ugly or short or some shitty ehtnicity isn't going to help you.

Roids work and they're a shortcut and they don't have to result in a bloated gut or health issues. Just lol if you think all of those middle aged jacked celebrities aren't on gear. Only they get it as a "supplement" from their doctor.

And yeah, you're only as attractive as your worst feature so getting jacked if you're ugly or short or some shitty ehtnicity isn't going to help you.

just look at Joe Rogan if you believe steroids don't work

you dont need significant gains to improve your looks.
lowerbody fat % and some muscle insertion and you are bodymaxed.

of course if you look like a white sam cassell, a great body is going to do jackshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back