Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have life advice for fellow incels?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Mine would be:
Don't give normies the pleasure of seeing your pain or sensing weakness. Act unbothered, like all of your problems are in fact challenges you can't wait to triumph over. Vent anonymously, act like King Shit in real life.
Never own up to mistakes if you can get away with it.
If you're a people pleaser, stop it.
Money can give you real power over both normies and your circumstances. There's no reason to be incel and poor.
If you're disrespected by your family or "friends", ditch them all as soon as possible. Move to another city if you have to and cut contact. They're inflicting psychological damage on you to prop themselves up, don't let them.
Your brain is a tool to help you, not a razor to cut yourself with. Don't entertain damaging or otherwise unproductive thoughts.
We have evolved irrationality. Animals are supremely rational, but we can cultivate delusions because it helped us survive. If your circumstances warrant it, don't be afraid to be delusional to get through to the next screen.
The gym will probably not help you get pussy but it will give you easy achievements and sense of accomplishment. You can use them as a source of mental strength.

Add some of your own.

if you have money, neet as much as possible

Stand up for yourself, physically whenever possible, nothing helps you cope with feeling like a loser better than harkening back to the time you made blood trickle out some bitch ass normie's mouth. Gives me a good laugh.

Learn to endure pain and misery. Be resolute. Don't overvalue life like how your family and society tells you to. Try to excel at one thing if you can.

Best keep in u own lane

Find fun copes

My life advice would be:
Don't give up too early. Try your best until you're 25, many guys ascend late, you could be one of them but you would never know if you already gave up in your teens.

Never show weakness to normies of any kind, read books to keep yourself occupied and work out

2c4c3229e03274f8772f2d1c149b7c64.jpg

Leanmaxx hard go below 10% body fat if you have to, and never let anyone push you around

Find good ways to cope to distract yourself from your inceldom

The best advice is not to do with women, but your general treatment. If you are incel, under no circumstances should you draw attention to yourself. Unless you are dying (which is a good thing for a real incel) you do not want to attract any attention to yourself, because you make yourself a target for vindictive normie's ridicule.

My life advice would be:
Don't give up too early. Try your best until you're 25, many guys ascend late, you could be one of them but you would never know if you already gave up in your teens.
This, maybe a little earlier than 25, like 23.

if you have money, neet as much as possible
Then, this.

gtfo from the west

Get money or NEETBUX as quickly as you can.

Don’t be ashamed to get on NEETbux.

Without a girl in your life to take care of and build a family with there’s absolutely no point in wagecucking if you don’t have to and can qualify for bux.

So let go of any foolish pride (and it is foolish) that may stop you from getting on the Jew government tit.

The only exceptions to the above advice I can think of is if you have a career you actually enjoy and are really good at and you use it as a cope and effective means of distraction from your incel plight.

That or you have really extravagant tastes and copes that cost a lot of money and so you must wage cuck to fund your lavish lifestyle.

never go to a foid therapist and tell her about your life as an incel virgin loser. please avoid incel therapy at all costs, it is absolutely useless.

I am not exactly the person to give advice to anyone, I'm a failure every way.

This sounds good though

The best advice is not to do with women, but your general treatment. If you are incel, under no circumstances should you draw attention to yourself. Unless you are dying (which is a good thing for a real incel) you do not want to attract any attention to yourself, because you make yourself a target for vindictive normie's ridicule.

If you are functional. Start martial arts so you can mog your enemies

never go to a foid therapist and tell her about your life as an incel virgin loser. please avoid incel therapy at all costs, it is absolutely useless.
it somewhat helped me though. Shes a cutie though ngl