Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You know what is the worst part of wagecucking?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
It's not

Low pay
Long hours
Constant assignments.
Lack of future
Etc

It's no one has any basic decency when interacting with you

I can endure the stuff above. I can't endure being constantly crapped and talked in a way that makes me feel I shouldn't be there. But that's how everyone in the team especially the boss sees me.

People whine about school. But most of the time you're just in class taking notes. You don't need to interact with others if you really don't want to.

You cant do that at work. You're also being paid to interact with others to get your job done. The more responsibility you get, the more you need to interact with others.

Wageslasving is a slow and painful death

nah, it is the lack of future. i didnt get paid to interact with others at my former job.

Wageslasving is a slow and painful death
But-cha need it for facial surgery and copes Uglyme-kun, how else are we going to pay for copes pewpew? OwO

I can't endure being constantly crapped and talked in a way that makes me feel I shouldn't be there.
This is the real reason for male unemployment. To your brain, it's no different than going into a warzone. It's natural instinct to seek shelter when faced with a hostile environment. Yet soyciety will continue to scream that you're lazy and need to man up.

This is why I need to find a way to make money online before I graduate school. e-whoring looks promising tbh

I hate knowing that I'm wasting my time working for out corporate overlords

Ive never wagecucked but i'll soon have too, I hope I meet a cute female

me when i have to start wageslaving
BA8B82F4 5FAA 425F A91B 9B1601F3B00E

It's not

Low pay
Long hours
Constant assignments.
Lack of future
Etc

It's no one has any basic decency when interacting with you

I can endure the stuff above. I can't endure being constantly crapped and talked in a way that makes me feel I shouldn't be there. But that's how everyone in the team especially the boss sees me.

People whine about school. But most of the time you're just in class taking notes. You don't need to interact with others if you really don't want to.

You cant do that at work. You're also being paid to interact with others to get your job done. The more responsibility you get, the more you need to interact with others.

Would rather this than school.

Just suitmaxx bro