Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know the 21st century will probably be another American century

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
The only real challenger was China. But now they are going back to their old Communist ways. And even tearing down their own tech companies.

India is a 3rd world nation that doesn't have open free markets or intellectual property laws and probably never will.

And Russia has an economy that matches Brazil and like Brazil all they really do is export raw resources. I think the USA is behind the scenes ok with Russia taking Ukraine.

The 21st century started in 2001. I expect the remaining influence of the United States to cease around 2051, i.e. half a century. With all the awful things taking place in the country, I don't see it going anywhere after some more decades of indoctrination, deceitfulness, and growing racial tension. A divided country eventually falls. Enjoy the collapse.

The only real challenger was China. But now they are going back to their old Communist ways. And even tearing down their own tech companies.
They're just reining them in, I doubt that many people want to live in societies run by tech giants.
From what I've read, the CPC is actually helping the unions there to secure decent work conditions.

India is a 3rd world nation that doesn't have open free markets or intellectual property laws and probably never will.

And Russia has an economy that matches Brazil and like Brazil all they really do is export raw resources. I think the USA is behind the scenes ok with Russia taking Ukraine.
Cope,china's economy will surpass america in about 10 years.

They're just reining them in, I doubt that many people want to live in societies run by tech giants.
From what I've read, the CPC is actually helping the unions there to secure decent work conditions.

In America we took a gamble and are betting that life under the tech giants will be less worse than life under Washington.

And now our tech giants are so rich and powerful there is no going back.

(((american))) century :feelsokman:

In America we took a gamble and are betting that life under the tech giants will be less worse than life under Washington.

Yeah, I'm kinda wrong, and it's not just an American thing either. When Meta servers went down lots of third worlders essentially lost their only means of communication (FB, WhatsApp). They're just as essential as other utilities.

It will be a Brazilian one, the country of the future

Often times they are one in the same.

Didn't know, do you support it?

I support their right in killing themselves. :feelsokman:

Agreed India has like a trillion people.

So you are getting deceived by the small minority of advanced places. On average India is pretty bad.

What? Really? Did they decide that after incompetently releasing a man-made virus on the world, they just don't seem to have the brains to handle tech anymore?

Thing with China is who was really driving the country forward in technology to be a real competitor to America.

Guys like Jack Ma, who were being worshipped in China.. power was shifting to those tech titans in China.

But in Communism the government rulers they want to have all the power and they want to be the guys worshipped. There isn't room for 2 great leaders in China.

Europe isn't much different, the government leaders in the EU they want to be the stars with all the power. And they don't take kindly to cocky and audacious self-made men. The politicians and government department leaders in Europe they want to be the people on tv all the time, and telling everyone what to do.

Think about who in the EU is equivalent to Bezos, Zuckerberg, Google guys, Apple, Musk, Intel, Microsoft, Nvidia & co.. the rockstar US industrialists. There isn't really anybody, everybody in Europe keeps their head down and if they dare to attract attention their governments take them down out of jealousy.

And the government guys in Europe just spout uncreative politically correct stuff, they aren't innovators. So how would Europe be able to innovate like America.. it won't.

But China actually had the rise of their own rockstar mega ultra rich tech owners. And they were innovating catching up to America. But now their companies are being beaten down and those guys are borderline in hiding or fled the country.