Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the literal army of simps killing themselves by the thousands is the best lifefuel

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
The only things army soldiers aka the biggest cucks to ever exist do is protect jewmerica and pissreal's oil and foids/chads/normies, so it makes me happier than ever to read shit like this:
A new report on U.S. military deaths contains a stark statistic: An estimated 7,057 service members have died during military operations since 9/11, while suicides among active duty personnel and veterans of those conflicts have reached 30,177 — that's more than four times as many.

These cucks fly thousands of miles to kill random sand niggers while their wives fuck chad and tyrone every day in the bed that the cuck bought.

Exact same thing with police cucks and other law enforcement agency, they spend their whole day fighting and running after le evil criminals while their whore wives fuck criminals in their own bed.

I do not have any sympathy for these cucks and literal army of simps, they chose to protect toilets and ignore reality so they get so surprised to find out that their whore wives and gfs are whores :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: these cucks would arrest you and bodyslam you for causing the slightest inconvenience to their precious most protected group ever aka toilets.

For any FBI cucks or police officers or cuck soliders reading this, your whore wife/gf is cheating on you rn with the same criminals you're chasing all day, I hope you shoot yourself cuck (in real life simulator).

Last edited:
They’re thinking their gf or wife is the special one, not like all the other women, yeah right… women have zero loyalty and if she has access to phone and internet, you already know your doom:feelsdevil:

They’re thinking their gf or wife is the special one, not like all the other women, yeah right… women have zero loyalty and if she has access to phone and internet, you already know your doom:feelsdevil:
they literally risk their lives getting offed by some raghead sand nigger or getting severe mental health problems just to protect their toilet back home, you cannot be more cucked than this :feelskek:

Fuck the troops and fuck the pigs. :dab:

At least the sand niggers aren’t cuck, they rape and burn everything around them and give zero fuck about their supposed wives, Allah gave them the right to capture any foid and paradise they get even more, can’t bitch with these men

At least the sand niggers aren’t cuck, they rape and burn everything around them and give zero fuck about their supposed wives, Allah gave them the right to capture any foid and paradise they get even more, can’t bitch with these men
true but sadly they get bombed back to the stone age

No woman is going to stay loyal if you are away for 9 months out of 12 lmao. :feelshaha:

They literally exist to fuck. Military cucks are too damn naive.

Patrician thread for the highly sophisticated. Yes

Download

Let us conclude our evening with a fine wine of the tears Gleaned from the families of these plebian dopes
Images 26

true but sadly they get bombed back to the stone age
So they get bombed… look at the west accepting entire Muslim divisions into their decaying countries, the faggot Chads will soon become irrelevant in response to Muslim mentality, foids would gladly surrender their wet holes, Inshallah :feelsEhh:

So they get bombed… look at the west accepting entire Muslim divisions into their decaying countries, the faggot Chads will soon become irrelevant in response to Muslim mentality, foids would gladly surrender their wet holes, Inshallah :feelsEhh:
Foids surrender only to the strongest no matter if its athiest, muslim, christian or alien or whatever tf

The only things army soldiers aka the biggest cucks to ever exist do is protect jewmerica and pissreal's oil and foids/chads/normies, so it makes me happier than ever to read shit like this:
A new report on U.S. military deaths contains a stark statistic: An estimated 7,057 service members have died during military operations since 9/11, while suicides among active duty personnel and veterans of those conflicts have reached 30,177 — that's more than four times as many.

These cucks fly thousands of miles to kill random sand niggers while their wives fuck chad and tyrone every day in the bed that the cuck bought.

Exact same thing with police cucks and other law enforcement agency, they spend their whole day fighting and running after le evil criminals while their whore wives fuck criminals in their own bed.

I do not have any sympathy for these cucks and literal army of simps, they chose to protect toilets and ignore reality so they get so surprised to find out that their whore wives and gfs are whores :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: these cucks would arrest you and bodyslam you for causing the slightest inconvenience to their precious most protected group ever aka toilets.

For any FBI cucks or police officers or cuck soliders reading this, your whore wife/gf is cheating on you rn with the same criminals you're chasing all day, I hope you shoot yourself cuck (in real life simulator).
If I ever became a soldier, it would be for the money, benefits and the chance to kill people, but never to "protect and serve"

I like how they trying to frame this story like the guy "won" when he got cucked and probably still has to pay her alimony
Wait, WTF, they make less that civilians (less than half), they are risking their lives and dying, this makes no fucking sense.

You're better off working at McDonald's tbh
I like how they trying to frame this story like the guy "won" when he got cucked and probably still has to pay her alimony

Wait, WTF, they make less that civilians (less than half), they are risking their lives and dying, this makes no fucking sense.
Google how many movies and shows and comics there are about the military, soyciety twitsts the definition of masculinity to brainwash young males into signing up to the military thinking that they're fighting for their precious country and precious women but you and me know that the reality and real reasons are very different

Last edited:
They're grossly underpaid. Your best bet, if you want to do this for money, is to enter a service in the short term for a trade that is in high demand in the private sector (like close protection), try your best to get operational experience in some mission (combat operation is ideal, but technical expertise in hazardous ops in war theatres will be valuable too), then leave as soon as your contract ends and quickly apply for "private security contracting." Like any other job, glowing references from your superiors goes a long way, but that should go without saying.

Then you'll be paid accordingly as a soldier who risks his life for the land and resource wars between men in suits.

Last edited:
These military cucks think they're hard because they engage in state approved violence. Meanwhile they let total filth run the country and they along with the police protect the elites and let them plan a prison planet in harmony in their mansions and Bilderberg meetings.

Then they act like they're protecting you and you have to honor them and be thankful. Jfl.

Then they act like they're protecting you and you have to honor them and be thankful. Jfl.
I'm glad they kill themselves by the thousands, they deserve to have someone shit on all their graves.

What I don't understand is that military personnel take an oath to defend the US Constitution from foreign and domestic enemies but then do nothing at all when government officials ignore and bypass said Constitution.

Also many young Incels join the armed forces to escape poverty and then the stress and horror of war makes their lives even worse.

I once overheard a conversation between two foids in a coffee shop. One of them had learnt of an ex soldier who had lost a leg in Afghanistan and who had received a large amount of money for his injuries.

She said she was planning to "get with him, get pregnant and take half his money".

She was a landwhale too.

Last edited:
I once overheard a conversation between two foids in a coffee shop. One of them had learnt of an ex soldier who had lost a leg in Afghanistan and had received a large amount of money for his injuries. She said she was planning to "get with him, get pregnant and take half his money." The foid was a landwhale too.
foids make Satan look like a good guy.

foids make Satan look like a good guy.
Foids are all evil satan lovers, even though god is a piece of shit if he is real then all foids are going to hell except those that never whored out and weren't born in the west during these times

What I don't understand is that military personnel take an oath to defend the US Constitution from foreign and domestic enemies but then do nothing at all when government officials ignore and bypass said Constitution.
Because a "good soldier" is one who unquestioningly does what they are told, and none of the generals are telling them to overthrow their own corrupt governments. That's because those same generals are in bed with the politicians - sometimes literally.

Also many young Incels join the armed forces to escape poverty and then the stress and horror of war makes their lives even worse.
Governments need the propaganda of movies and video games to glorify war and encourage young men to risk their lives for their corporate and political interests.

Some of them get black pilled on the military and politics, become jaded, and leave. Many more stay for the pension and their career, regardless of whether or not they learn to see things for how they truly are.

I once overheard a conversation between two foids in a coffee shop. One of them had learnt of an ex soldier who had lost a leg in Afghanistan and who had received a large amount of money for his injuries.

She said she was planning to "get with him, get pregnant and take half his money".
Atomic rage fuel, but this is every woman's MO. Briffault's laws tell us that. Men are merely resource and status objects for them to be expended and ejected like an empty mag.

Last edited:
Governments need the propaganda of movies and video games to glorify war and encourage young men to risk their lives for their corporate and political interests.
I might make a thread about this :feelshmm:

I'm back it was a misunderstanding, the retard who reported me can't read.
I think that might be a record for ban-unban speed. KEK

Welcome back.

brutal asf, this is what happens when you don't punish and subjugate women
If I ever became a soldier, it would be for the money, benefits and the chance to kill people, but never to "protect and serve"
Tbh police too

Last edited:
These military cucks think they're hard because they engage in state approved violence. Meanwhile they let total filth run the country and they along with the police protect the elites and let them plan a prison planet in harmony in their mansions and Bilderberg meetings.

so annoying hearing normies thanking these cunts for "keeping the country safe" when all they're really doing is enforcing the cabal elite's satanic shit on the world instead of gunning them down

and the chance to kill people
:feelskek:
IRL call of duty seems like fun tbh

This is why moneymaxxing is cope... Lots of guys where I live are obsessed with this hustle/entrepreneur culture thinking that money will solve their problems with women.
If I am ever to engage in any sort of enterprise it will be because I am passionate about it. No way in hell am I working my ass off just for the chance to buxx some whore...

This is why moneymaxxing is cope... Lots of guys where I live are obsessed with this hustle/entrepreneur culture thinking that money will solve their problems with women.
If I am ever to engage in any sort of enterprise it will be because I am passionate about it. No way in hell am I working my ass off just for the chance to buxx some whore...
Moneymaxxing is cope if you think its going to land you a "secure relationship" or a "loving wife", those things never existed, those were roles women were forced to play because they didn't have resources of their own. Today now men are living in actual reality, now men (well black pilled men) know what women really are and how they operate.

If you are moneymaxxing in order to deal with women on a transactional basis, its definitely worth it

Remember, at the end of the day all men are paying

Prostitution = Renting
Dating = Leasing
Marriage = Buying

The only option is to take the path that gives you the most bang for your buck (figuratively and literally lol)

If a man is extremely attractive, I guess it makes sense for him to date and get married, because his chances of being cucked are lower than usual, but for the average man, you are coping today if you think your dating and married life will be enjoyable or safe