Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel you have to eat good to look good

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
my breakfast:
glass of lemon water
scrambled eggs from 3 eggs
blueberry skyr
coffea

from this day onward I start to eat healthy
I don't mean abandoning all sugar and fast food but no more potato chips on breakfast and shit like this
if I want to look like a greek god I need to eat like one

Is lemon water bitter or sweet?

Do you look good yet?

Looks = height

Learning how to cook is pretty fun and eating good food is good cope

i literally ate nothing today. woke up, cracked open a can of red bull and rotted away at my pc until right now (2am)

good shit bro. ive been starting to be more conscious of what i eat just so i can feel better day to day.

cope, chads have a very bad diet yet they're worshipped by society

Everybody should drink lemon water especially if you have lots of sodium

Every man needs to eat a lot of meat.

I just made meatballs

genetics comes first before health when it comes to good looks.

I just ate a white chocolate Subway cookie.

Always knew this the only problem is good food costs good amounts of money and good luck convincing poor immigrant parents to buy more expensive shit or different foods.

Also when they feed you shit your whole life you usually end up a deformed retard that can't make good money to feed yourself either. Shit cycle that is very hard to get out of.

when they feed you shit your whole life you usually end up a deformed retard that can't make good money to feed yourself either. Shit cycle that is very hard to get out of.
Brutal, I was almost stuck in this cycle, but luckily I changed my diet little by little and they got used to the changes.

Always knew this the only problem is good food costs good amounts of money and good luck convincing poor immigrant parents to buy more expensive shit or different foods.

Also when they feed you shit your whole life you usually end up a deformed retard that can't make good money to feed yourself either. Shit cycle that is very hard to get out of.
Truth. I was forced to eat oily calorie dense 0 vitamin curry shitskin nigger food. My health is immensely damaged due to it, and ofc my genes are shit forcing my height to 5'5. Pathetic meme world.

Those who get fucked over, get fucked over and over and over in multiple categories.

Truth. I was forced to eat oily calorie dense 0 vitamin curry shitskin nigger food. My health is immensely damaged due to it, and ofc my genes are shit forcing my height to 5'5. Pathetic meme world.

Those who get fucked over, get fucked over and over and over in multiple categories.
Its a frustrating life man. God is shitting on us, one day i'm going to ask him why