Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have no friends

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
People are naturally selfish, friends should be treated as temporary people and not long lasting. Most people are looking to gain something from you, status, money and other needs. Your "friends" that you might have probably don't want you to succeed out of jealousy, and would rather see you fail than thrive. You will never have a true friend, someone who will stick with you thick and thin with mutual trust and understanding.

JFL, a poll conducted a while ago showed that most incels would betray each-other for pussy. If you're a true- friend type of person who'll have your bros back 24/7, keep in mind that they'll never do the same when tested.

You shouldn't be too upset over being lonely tbh. The chances of finding someone with honour and brotherhood is so rare, rarer than a virgin foid at this point.

only certain people can be true friends

Very true. Friendships are purely transactional.

I’d say true selfless friendships are possible but extremely rare and only possible between males.

Once puberty starts real friendships don't exist. It's all money and looks.

Even a self claimed blackpill veteran will turn into a submissive bluepill cuck as soon as he catches a slight whiff of pussy

I’d say true selfless friendships are possible but extremely rare and only possible between males.
Although i agree with that, this kind of friendship is also on it's way out, many of us will never experience this kind of friendship in our lives. The worst part is that you can only truly know if you have real friendships is when you're in deep trouble, in other words, in the time you're needing friends the most.

If you want a piece of advice, be independent and learn to take care of yourself, because there is probably no one that will help you when you're fucked.

Although i agree with that, this kind of friendship is also on it's way out, many of us will never experience this kind of friendship in our lives. The worst part is that you can only truly know if you have real friendships is when you're in deep trouble, in other words, in the time you're needing friends the most.

If you want a piece of advice, be independent and learn to take care of yourself, because there is probably no one that will help you when you're fucked.
I fully agree, one ought to never trust others as a rule of thumb. There is no shame in solitude, interacting with other humans is exhausting, for me at least.

at the end of the day u are alone

Once puberty starts real friendships don't exist. It's all money and looks.
You forgot one more thing, hoes before bros. Pussy is always put on a pedestal no matter the situation.

People are naturally selfish, friends should be treated as temporary people and not long lasting. Most people are looking to gain something from you, status, money and other needs.

JFL, a poll conducted a while ago showed that most incels would betray each-other for pussy.
1: brutal egoism pill

2: obviously we’d kill eachother over pussy. In fact I’d be surprised if we don’t collapse a somewhat prominent e girl/e thot came into the picture somehow and wanted to get in this forum.

(Oh wait that happened and its name was Thalia :feelskek:)

Jokes aside, it’s human nature to be selfish assholes and to deny this is a joke and everyone does everything for themselves. Friendships are and should be mutual bonds for mutual benefits and that’s it. If I ever have sex or ascend I will never talk to any of you again unless for a few, and you guys will never talk to me again, because I cannot relate to any of you ever and you will not relate to me (I will though never have sex)

a good example of how fast we fuck eachother is on incel discords that allow females or even non Incels. They will rip eachother apart and denounce years of blackpill ideological thinking for a scrap.

Last edited:
True friendships exist.
It just takes a long ass time to create them.

There are certain people in the world whom I’d die for.