Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would u betray an incel if a girl loved you for life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date

Would u betray an incel for a girl that will love you

• Total voters
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Ok guys....Look.....

EDIT: Actually on 2nd thought, I don't know.

What do you mean betray him? Like hurt him or kill him?

This is an unrealistic question, as that would never happen.

I wouldn't betray an incel for a human female, however if betrayal led me to finishing my research then I would have to sacrifice the needs of one for the needs of many.

What do you mean by “betray”? Am I not gonna let him copy my homework or am I fucking killing him? It really depends on what degree of betrayal we’re talkin here

It depends on the foid. If it's my looksmatch or worse, or a subprime foid then no, it wouldn't be worth it. Otherwise yes

Like ditch him as a friend

Like ditch him as a friend
That makes the question kind of simple/easy, if it were harming or killing then there would be more of a conversation to be had.

I'd stab him in the back and run back to my loving girlfriend, maybe stop by a flower shop to buy her a dozen roses.

I don't want to be an incel, it's literally part of the definition.

That makes the question kind of simple/easy, if it were harming or killing then there would be more of a conversation to be had.
Would you bash an incel in the fucking head and spit on his grave for the affection of a foid

that’d be a fun discussion ngl
I'd stab him in the back and run back to my loving girlfriend, maybe stop by a flower shop to buy her a dozen roses.

It’s more of an issue regarding morality and empathy. Some value that over the affection of someone that’s got an axe wound between their legs

It’s more of an issue regarding morality and empathy. Some value that over the affection of someone that’s got an axe wound between their legs
It's gay to choose bros before hoes.

Betray him as a friend

Yes, I'd snap 50 incels necks for a chance at ascension

I would even kill one idc

Yes, I'd do anything to have a girl.(considering she's hot as fuck)

Bros before hoes. She's probably not a virgin anyway, so her false love is useless to me and she is therefor disposable and replaceable. I wouldn't betray a brother who would fight and die alongside me in the Beta Uprising for some mass produced, hive mind thot. Anyone who would betray an incel for a foid is a cuck and obviously not misogynistic enough to partake in the revolution.

Bros before holes.

No honor among thieves you know.

The answer isn't specific at all. Wdym with betray? Like killing him or robbing all of his properties? If its the latter possibly yes. But only if it is loli of culture ofc.

This is an unrealistic question, as that would never happen.

I wouldn't betray an incel for a human female, however if betrayal led me to finishing my research then I would have to sacrifice the needs of one for the needs of many.

What research

I'd kill him and his family for that, idc tbh

No because snitches have a habit of getting bodied. Fuck every simp and cuck here who would sell out. This is why we are incels in first place.

volcel if you wouldn't

What research
Why, to bring about AI partners of course.

I'm just a madman trying to alter the social situation of society through technology. With that power I would be able to protect the human right to love and affection. If I can succeed, that's great. If I can't, then no harm done.

The results of the poll show why males have collectively lost for the past 150 years.

Bros before hoes. She's probably not a virgin anyway, so her false love is useless to me and she is therefor disposable and replaceable. I wouldn't betray a brother who would fight and die alongside me in the Beta Uprising for some mass produced, hive mind thot. Anyone who would betray an incel for a foid is a cuck and obviously not misogynistic enough to partake in the revolution.

99% of people would sadly.

Bros before hoes

only if the incel is blackpilled,rational and a trustworthy person, which is rare and somewhat contradictory so i voted yes

I would say yes, but modern women don't seem capable of love due to the way they are bring brought up in this over sexualized society, so I don't think its possible for a girl to love you for life anymore. If hypergamy wasn't a think then I'd say yes.

The results are depressing.

The majority would throw their brocels under the bus (literally and metaphorically) for one vagina for the rest of their lives?

You thirsty blue pilled cuck motherfuckers.

I wouldn't do anything really low but if you mean just start giving more attention to the girl than to him, I must confess I would. I'm too much affection- and sex-starved.

current me no. but past(when was young) me would say yes if she was virgin and decent lpoking

Volcel if you wouldn't

I would still keep the plight of the incels in my mind, no one should have to be involuntarily celibate. But I’d leave the forum out of respect, as if I had ascended the forum wouldn’t be a place for me.

I would still keep the plight of the incels in my mind, no one should have to be involuntarily celibate. But I’d leave the forum out of respect, as if I had ascended the forum wouldn’t be a place for me.
I wouldn't do anything really low but if you mean just start giving more attention to the girl than to him, I must confess I would. I'm too much affection- and sex-starved.

The majority would throw their brocels under the bus (literally and metaphorically) for one vagina for the rest of their lives?

Betraying can be small so sure ngl

see the sad reality

see the sad reality is this even when mgtow was popular 2 years ago bar bar (a famous god among mgtow said) a mgtow is nothing more than a blowjob away to go back into the plantation, that's how strong the primitive urges are. And when they are satisfied the man goes back into a mundane life with the wife overworking him self, deluding him self that she loves him untill she shows him the reality in the divorce court and continues to fuck chads. As 50 cent said the cycle never ends only repeats it self.
Volcel if you wouldn't
how can you be so god damn bluepilled lol the blackpill states that women love conditionally ,even if you were to ascend be it because of your normie looks or money or whatever she is gonna be there either for your genes and when better genes or better money present them selves you get dumped and you go back to being depressed and chasing the next chemical cocktail or rope cuz you can't handle it. Holyyy shit

Phaggot.

If the Incel in question was Angry_runt, I'd bring significant harm to his body (In minecraft) and would make out with the foid before bringing significant harm to her as well (in minecraft).

If it was anyone else, I wouldnt harm them (just the foid)
I probably wouldn't ditch them either as a friend tbh.

Bros before hoes.

Yes of course. Much more than any other reason, to prove that I've ascended and am therefore higher status than common incels. If anyone tried to fuck with me online for example, I could say "at least I'm getting pussy" in a smug tone and get the upper hand immediately.