Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have a gun with three bullets.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
The gun can kill someone with one shot, and if you shoot at a dead body that person will come back to life.
You are in a room with the dead bodies of Adolf Hitler, Elliot Roger,  marc lapen,Osama bin Laden, Jesus Christ, and Muhammad.
In the room you also have your biggest bully, your crush, your parents, the pope, king of Saudi Arabia, gambler, zyros, and alpha destiny.
How do you use the three bullets?

this is very fun

One for me, two for mommy

all 3 on zyros

id shoot alpha destiny so that he can be reincarnated with positive canthal tilt, then id put a bullet in jesus christs head to end degeneracy (even tho he was mentally ill) and id also put a bullet in the popes head so that he cannot see the second coming of christ :D

I'd instantly cap myself LOL.

Crustaciouse said:
The gun can kill someone with one shot, and if you shoot at a dead body that person will come back to life.
You are in a room with the dead bodies of Adolf Hitler, Elliot Roger,  marc lapen,Osama bin Laden, Jesus Christ, and Muhammad.
In the room you also have your biggest bully, your crush, your parents, the pope, king of Saudi Arabia, gambler, zyros, and alpha destiny.

Marc Lepine*

Suicel said:
Crustaciouse said:
You are in a room with the dead bodies of Adolf Hitler, Elliot Roger, marc lapen,Osama bin Laden, Jesus Christ, and Muhammad.
Marc Lepine*
St.MarcLepine

Resurrect Muhammad and Jesus, kill bully.

josh said:
fucking kek I was gonna say this

great minds think alike

I use one bullet to kill the bully for a little bit until I can get him tied up. I shoot him again to bring him back to life so I can torture him and leave him for dead. I use the last bullet to kill someone else not mentioned here.

I'd resurect Hitler but he's useless without army so I resurrect Jesus Christ, Elliot Rodger and kill my oneitis.

Akarin said:
I'd resurect Hitler but he's useless without army so I resurrect Jesus Christ, Elliot Rodger and kill my oneitis.
That's four bullets

bring hitler and osama back and save the last bullet for myself after watching the world burn

Indari said:
bring hitler and osama back and save the last bullet for myself after watching the world burn

Akarin said:
and kill my oneitis.
because you got oneitis??

Kill the bully and play cruel games with the rest with no intent to harm them.

I would kill the bully with one bullet, shoot Elliot Rodger with the other, befriend him as a fellow Incel, and save the last one as a spare to use on myself if my life gets worse.

Akarin said:

Hitler is not resurrected, 2 bodies + one living person

First kill my bully

Then raise Christ and Mohammed so he can’t go to heaven or get 72 virgins

Bully, crush and me

I bring ER and Jesus back to life. But Alpha Destiny... sorry bout you man.

Akarin said:
Akarin said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Akarin said:
That's four bullets

Revive Elliot ( I wanna listen to 80s music while driving on the streets of Isla vista and I want him to ascend)

Revive Hitler just to kill him again

Facade said:
Revive Elliot ( I wanna listen to 80s music while driving on the streets of Isla vista and I want him to ascend)

Revive Hitler just to kill him again

why do you hate hitler so much?

Allblueeeee said:
why do you hate hitler so much?

He basically embodies everything I hate about humanity 
People like him are the reason of my misanthropy.
Germany is also a lot smaller because of WW! + WW2

ER, ML and my bully.

Akarin said:
Akarin said:
Akarin said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Akarin said:
That's four bullets
But Hitler is dead

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
But Hitler is dead

are you that stupid or you're just pretending

1st bullet - resurrect Jesus
2nd bullet - resurrect Elliot
3rd bullet - kill oneitis

I leave Hitler's body alone

Akarin said:

Lol, the way you worded it made it seem like you were resurrecting Jesus and ER for Hitler's army.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Akarin said:
Lol, the way you worded it made it seem like you were resurrecting Jesus and ER for Hitler's army.

That would be a hilarious crossover

Facade said:
He basically embodies everything I hate about humanity 
People like him are the reason of my misanthropy.
Germany is also a lot smaller because of WW! + WW2

I did not expect Germany to do so much to make up for the past, especially the private organisations.

Trick question.

ER, Hitler, and Jesus are the same person.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
Akarin said:
careful with Him
Am I God?
you have superpowers for sure
anyway every medal has two faces eh
What if I'm 2d?
2d=? 2 dicks now?
2 dimensional. As in I have only one side
lol sorry yeah, but no eh I refer to the medal, like a coin

I would kill my bully, bring Hitler back to life, than kill myself with the last bullet.