Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You guys want to hear a funny story about a time when I was training for the race war/incel uprising?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Back in the year 2016 I was a suicidal wreck. Therefore, I was training like a maniac for the race war/incel uprising, because I was ready to go ER on my entire office in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2.

So one night, I am running sprints at my favorite trail, and understand that this was around 10pm, I thought I was alone. I sat down at a bench to rest for a moment, and a normalnigger who looked to be in high school randomly walks up to me.

“Playing Pokémon GO, huh”, he asked.

“Yeah”, I lied.

And then the normalnigger walked off into the night chasing Pokémon! :feelshaha:

Just admit criminal conspiracy theory

The USA will never have an incel uprising because the USA has too many pussies who would rather sit on their couches and play video games all day

I will hit the trail tomorrow, can’t wait.

Did I scare you, nigger? I’m sorry, I should be kind and sweet like your favorite singer Taylor Swift. Did you buy your boyfriend tickets to the next Taylor Swift concert?

What’s your favorite Taylor Swift song? Because, obviously this is not Incels.IS. According to you, faggot Taylor Swift-lover - this site is for involuntary celibate males who want to talk about raising rabbits and listening to Taylor Swift albums.

Did I scare you, nigger? I’m sorry, I should be kind and sweet like your favorite singer Taylor Swift. Did you buy your boyfriend tickets to the next Taylor Swift concert?

What’s your favorite Taylor Swift song? Because, obviously this is not Incels.IS. According to you, faggot Taylor Swift-lover - this site is for involuntary celibate males who want to talk about raising rabbits and listening to Taylor Swift albums.
Download

And then if I see you irl you will make this face and keep walking nobody is worried about a mayonnaise monkey go seethe at the blacks that are passing your white looksmatch around like a hot potatoe

The USA will never have an incel uprising because the USA has too many pussies who would rather sit on their couches and play video games all day
ThERe will always be new Saints.