Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You guys need to stop praising ER

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
He was a fakecel and a fucking betrayer

he killed his asian roomates who had it 50 times more worse than him

He isnt a hero, there are People who do have reasons to go on a killing spree but NOT him

He was wealthy asfuck and had a solid face, he was a fakecel and Nothing else

High IQ. He was the mentalest of mentalcels.

I don't praise ER. I praise Cho! Whether you like him or not, he's got an impressive kill count.

He was a locationcel. Where he lived everyone had money anyway and he was a hapa manlet framecel who had to compete with giga Chads and Tyrones.

He isnt a hero, there are People who do have reasons to go on a killing spree but NOT him

low iq, he was a truecel, mentalcel, ilness, he killed the first persons that he saw

It's the idea that scares normalfags that makes him impressive

how dare you. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU

i wouldnt go that far to tell him a fakecel or a truecel he was what he was a regular incel that went ER

No man.

I will never forsake St. Elliot. I will sing his praises until I draw my last breath.

All hail the supreme gentleman Elliot Rodger!

Stop with this cope. It has been proven that ER was a truecel.

ER isn't about ration decision bro. It is actually the opposite.

No man.

I will never forsake St. Elliot. I will sing his praises until I draw my last breath.

"Muh mental Problems"
Screenshot 186

Just like i said, FUCKING FAKECEL

Of Course he wasnt a chad, but he could have easily prettyboymaxx since he was aesthetic and photogenic asfuck

Elliot Looks like a god compared to me, i cant even take a Picture of myself without Looking like undefined piece of asymmetrical bloat

"Muh mental Problems"View attachment 82513

Just like i said, FUCKING FAKECEL

Of Course he wasnt a chad, but he could have easily prettyboymaxx since he was aesthetic and photogenic asfuck

Elliot Looks like a god compared to me, i cant even take a Picture of myself without Looking like undefined piece of asymmetrical bloat
He was an autistic hapa manlet living in Chadifornia. Definitely not a fakecel.

Anyone who is willing to kill and die because of his inceldom can never be called a fakecel.

He had a square jaw and solid cheekbones along with a great fwhr

Only his chin was a bit weak but thats it

He was a dicklet manlet ricecel tho. While I don’t disagree that his rice roommates had it worse than him, they both had it really really bad and it was over for both of them. It’s either over or it’s not over.. for him it was over.

he write god damn manifesto. He is GOD for me.

If i had Elliot life i would be slaying left and right.

I love killing sprees every suicidal person should do it.

No man.

He had a square jaw and solid cheekbones along with a great fwhr

Only his chin was a bit weak but thats it

He looks a bit feminine. This is a big turn off. I don't think he was only a mentalcel but a truecel which might have developed mental issues meanwhile. I am not saying he was ugly but if the whole structure of face is not masculine still considered not attractive to many foids.

He had some balls though. He would splash his drink and even tried to push normies off a ledge. He even went out and died for something he believed in

It’s not supporting his actions, it’s supporting that it’s because of him men are coming together in communities like these and spreading awareness, and seeing how outsiders react to this is exactly why this exists.

His roommates treated him like shit. They stayed up late playing video games then mocked him when he told them to keep it down.

He was a virgin and therefore not a fakecel, at worst he was a volcel

He had the right idea about women tho he was delusional about his looks rating

Most of the people who praise ER are anti-incel moles. The Powers That Be are scared shitless of what would happen to their profits and their false narratives if men collectively swallowed the looks pill. Women are scared, too, but not for the reasons they state. They know what will happen to their ability to manipulate men/get betabux if guys knew how much settling/prostitution goes on in relationships.

It’s not supporting his actions, it’s supporting that it’s because of him men are coming together in communities like these and spreading awareness, and seeing how outsiders react to this is exactly why this exists.
If you are not on board with every suicidal man taking a gun or vehicle to a crowd of people I dont think your quite an unfiltered truth teller yet.
I fully support anyone who kills because it's being unfair like the role of the dice that made them alone and miserable.
Most of the people who praise ER are anti-incel moles. The Powers That Be are scared shitless of what would happen to their profits and their false narratives if men collectively swallowed the looks pill. Women are scared, too, but not for the reasons they state. They know what will happen to their ability to manipulate men/get betabux if guys knew how much settling/prostitution goes on in relationships.
I'm not an anti incel mole, if the dozens to hundreds of guys eating a bullet tonight didn't die forgotten instead used the gun other people
We would for have hundreds and possibly thousands of dead people littered across the country, I think in that scenario you know what happens next a nationwide lockdown and mass hysteria.

Last edited:
It's the idea that scares normalfags that makes him impressive
This tbh. And the fact that Rodger's Manifesto is basically a blackpilled prophecy. I condemn Rodger's actions- as he did not kill our true oppressors, but I see him as a pseudo-martyr for his Manifesto. Many, including myself, wouldn't be on here if it weren't for Elliot Rodger's Manifesto.

I don't praise ER. I praise Cho! Whether you like him or not, he's got an impressive kill count.
I like ER but st. Cho is the GOAT and our real saviour

He is worshiped as an incel saint even though half of his victims were incels.

:ha..feels: Before the blackpill I would of actually considered ER as a chadlite/good looking tbh.

Isn't praising ER kind of a meme? Like no one takes it seriously? (Except the media and IT of course)

A young beautiful man. He was living in the wrong time and wrong place. He's a hero. RIP ER.

I've CHOsen a better idol

I agree because he was a) stupid enough to move to Isla Vista and b) expected women to approach him because he morphed from a 3/10 hapa to a 5/10.

He was unrealistic, at the least. He planned to solve his problems with a lottery win. He went to gatherings and expected women to approach him. Women at such events generally do not approach even high-SMV men who make no effort to engage. He poisoned his own mind because he was always alone, stewing in his own bitterness. The randomness of his killings muddled any message he was trying to send.

no
why?
cuz fuck you thats why

If he didn't kill himself he could have probably seriakillermaxxed there is already that channel "elliotsupremelady" a blonde foid who worships him lmao

No one really praises him its more like a circle jerk meme tbh