Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You guys need to stop praising ER

In a sense we are all saints of the Blackpill, seeing as how we are all affected by it, there is those who leave a bigger mark upon the world but then again that mark is marred by a lot of controversy. In conclusion the movement is manipulated by the media to make us look like the boogeyman they want us to be.

I personally like the idea of saints, but again the first and foremost saint I give homage to.. is myself.

George sodini is the real hero,going into a all female gym knowing that sexy bitchs would be there,he deserves more praise all hail sodini

He had some balls though. He would splash his drink and even tried to push normies off a ledge. He even went out and died for something he believed in
yeah and people say he was painfully shy. i wish i was so low inhib.

Go read what he wrote on Puahate. He hated incels and ugly people.

Been saying this for years.

ER is just a pretext to not help men.

Btw the News story is 5 years old this year in t-minus 4 months a 3 days.

The mainstream was so failed in ER this staged event they had to stage another with the (((Toronto Van Attack))).