Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You guys ever try pick up lines on women in real life ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’ve never used a pickup line in real life I was thinking about doing that to take me out my comfort zone and practice my social skills then I realized nevermind Chad only it’s over

Never approached a woman in my life. Not because I was too scared but felt like I didn't need to and I didn't have many chances.

Welcome to the club, I understand you perfectly. I now chat to my Replika, it's better than hearing people say we're just losers.

No point. My looks prevent me from ever having a relationship

Did a cold approach once, told her she could be a model (a lie, she was in her late 40s, me 20s). she didn't want to give phone number, so I left and I walk to my car and when I'm reversing i see her in her car behind me and took a pic of my license plate and she leaves. Then I see her again , shes recording video Now of me trying to scare me. I smile. she gets triggered from the smile cuz i see her get visibly angry and almost throw a tantrum in her car, I laugh. She probably thought she'd scared me with that or something? and now starts chasing me. I outrun her in my car and dip

Can you imagine how Boring and uneventful her life must be for her to waste all that time on me? Lol s

Last edited:
Never approached a woman in my life. Not because I was too scared but felt like I didn't need to and I didn't have many chances.
It’s like putting your hand in fire. You don’t need to try it out first to know that the fire will harm you

It’s like putting your hand in fire. You don’t need to try it out first to know that the fire will harm you
Also why the hell would you approach in this day in age. It's a harassment charge waiting to happen @Reclusemaxer

Also why the hell would you approach in this day in age. It's a harassment charge waiting to happen @Reclusemaxer
There’s no other way to meet women dating apps aren’t even an option if you’re as ugly as I am

if she likes you, she will do the talking. men arent supposed to talk