Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You don’t have consistent lifestyle pictures and updates on social media means you aren’t trusted

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
Social media is acting as a credit score in the modern age. If you have no social media and are ethnic? Automatic weirdo.

You are forced to use it by foid social societal pressuring.

Now if you haven’t developed a social media “presence” and haven’t displayed pictures of you being happy with other normies or high status individuals - you will be ostracized socially.

And good luck trying to fix your non-existing social media presence down the road. Oh so you want to improve now? Nope. Unless you are displaying a lifestyle of friendship and high status happiness immediately upon creating your social media it’s over and your low credit score will cause others to avoid you.

Just give up - your non-NT life will be on full display for the world to see.

high IQ. social media is their way to vet people into their social group and see if they are one of them. if you can't prove that you're normie its OVER

high IQ. social media is their way to vet people into their social group and see if they are one of them. if you can't prove that you're normie its OVER
The funny thing is that even if you’re normie but despise the concept of social media - you will be shit on as well. People will form incorrect judgments about you due to their easily manipulated smooth brains. Instead of “getting to know you” they will just form a predisposed opinion of you based on shallow social media factors or random bullshit.

Now if you’re ethnic and this is happening - it’s over for you because it will be multiplied due to you being a racial outsider.

The funny thing is that even if you’re normie but despise the concept of social media - you will be shit on as well. People will form incorrect judgments about you due to their easily manipulated smooth brains. Instead of “getting to know you” they will just form a predisposed opinion of you based on shallow social media factors or random bullshit.

Now if you’re ethnic and this is happening - it’s over for you because it will be multiplied due to you being a racial outsider.

I choose to be invisible to society. (by not using social media) It’s close to as good as being anonymous on the internet.

no social media = serial killer

Bullshit, a lot of people (including chads) don't care about their social media.

Currently trying to social media max tbh

There is a shiton of people on the internet that hate not having social media have been good for me in that way but anyway im an ugly incel even if i had pictures if my face on instagram is over lol

There is a shiton of people on the internet that hate not having social media have been good for me in that way but anyway im an ugly incel even if i had pictures if my face on instagram is over lol

And most of them are incels in denial or soy boys

I don’t have a presentable face for social media :feelsrope:

social media is their way to vet people into their social group and see if they are one of them. if you can't prove that you're normie its OVER

I stuff dead animal bodies that I found on the side of the roads....

I'm "resurrected roadkill" on all popular social media...

Look me up, we'll crack open a few cold ones

Yes...except that social media is a medium for deceptive holes.

Observe my observation:

Occam

Occam2

Occam1

Gabriella C is an 18-year-old from Milwaukee. She attended Tuesday’s protest with her boyfriend, Andy L, and her sister.

Normal citizens, if you did something, your record is public. With cops, nobody knows.

Our track record is online. Why isn’t theirs?

We need a policy for people with track records. They need an excessive brutality policy, something for someone with a lot of complaints.

Gabby1

Gabby2

Prey

I don't have IG nor Facebook:feelsmage:

Indeed this is true, from my profile i can feel that my lonely pics impact their perception, which makes messaging foids even worse, they already know who is an outcast or no

:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back