Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you cant fullfill your entire potential capacity without intimate relationships

C

Cozz

Greycel
In this life you simply cant progress past certain level of your abilities and develop your talents unless you are engaged in social interconnections, having respectful friends, caring and loving girlfriend.

There's no inner biological reason for people to live without being loved and future continuation of their family tree.

Billions if examples when guys completely turned their life around for good after meeting girlfriends and future wives. 

You never truly lived if you never had girlfriend, sex and real friends.

I just want a wife, don't need a girlfriend.

If I can't get what I want, I will cause a certain group of people unhappiness and misery for the rest of the life (oneitis family & friends)

yep we were meant to live in internal  loneliness 

8Gpf.gif

satoshisacuck said:
I just want a wife, don't need a girlfriend

Cozz said:
In this life you simply cant progress past certain level of your abilities and develop your talents unless you are engaged in social interconnections, having respectful friends, caring and loving girlfriend.

There's no inner biological reason for people to live without being loved and future continuation of their family tree.

Billions if examples when guys completely turned their life around for good after meeting girlfriends and future wives. 

You never truly lived if you never had girlfriend, sex and real friends.

Priests?

Cozz said:
We'll see about that, mark these words boy, i'll report back in about two years from now.

Brutal Black Pill.

I'd just settle for regular sex at this point. LTRs are cucked, let alone marriage.

Legit thread tbh. I've had really good friends before and good times with family when I was younger. Closest i've become to being happy

Yeah. Experiencing your first LTR/sex is a life milestone necessary to build the confidence to succeed in other aspects of life