Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can't blackpill normies.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
I was describing the blackpill to my bluepilled friend and he got angry when I told him that clothes won't distract women from his height, he yelled at me and claims to be a 8/10 despite the fact I look better than him I am not retarded to call myself a 8/10. This guy says he would want women to peg him aswell, typical normie cuck.

I was describing the blackpill to my bluepilled friend and he got angry when I told him that clothes won't distract women from his height, he yelled at me and claims to be a 8/10 despite the fact I look better than him I am not retarded to call myself a 8/10. This guy says he would want women to peg him aswell, typical normie cuck.
Enjoy your ban

What do you mean I am like a 5/10 and he is like 3, you don't understand the post I was trying to say he was giga coping.
How tall are you?

Disgusting normie faggot

life itself will blackpill quite a lot of younger normies in the years ahead.

The current situation can't be sustained, it's all gona go tits up sooner or later, and when it does, the truth will be undeniable.

I am sure by then they will have created realistic enough virtual worlds for people to just disappear into as a cope.

Most of the incels of the future will live out their delusions and coping fantasies inside some highly sophisticated, central nervous system integrated mainframe.

And forums like this will remain only as an ancient memorial relic, with selected screenshots probably hanging as pixelated mantlepieces in some of the hallways and corridors of their virtual mansions and luxury binary beachouses.

he will eventually get blackpilled. reality will break his mind:blackpill:

"Don't spread the blackpill bro, they won't understand it bro"

I have shared blackpill with a few normies.

I don't know why you are all so scared of sharing blackpill; it's common knowledge for anyone who avoids reddit and has a triple digit IQ.

life itself will blackpill quite a lot of younger normies in the years ahead.

The current situation can't be sustained, it's all gona go tits up sooner or later, and when it does, the truth will be undeniable.

I am sure by then they will have created realistic enough virtual worlds for people to just disappear into as a cope.

Most of the incels of the future will live out their delusions and coping fantasies inside some highly sophisticated, central nervous system integrated mainframe.

And forums like this will remain only as an ancient memorial relic, with selected screenshots probably hanging as pixelated mantlepieces in some of the hallways and corridors of their virtual mansions and luxury binary beachouses.
agreed

If you try to explain the blackpill to bluepill scum, you're a fucking idiot.

Exploit him for your benefit and make money off of him, then get rid of him.

That's the capitalist way. :dab: