Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You can’t be white and incel. Here’s proof

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
@Zer0/∞

look at this guy. He has no bones in his face but gets 11k matches on tinder.

literally all you have to do is pretty boy maxx. Dye your hair blonde and get your teeth whitened and wear nice clothes. That’s all it takes to get laid as a whitecel and don’t give me the excuse that you’re “non nt” or ”ugly”

if you go to school you’re nt enough. Here’s a white deformed guy with a noodle gf.

View: https://youtu.be/yO6WRUzADZM

All of you copers saying you have to go to sea to get laid are mistaken.

Last edited:
The guy in the Tinder looks 6/10, and he's not in America, either, which is a vastly different dating market.

The guy in the video looks like he has a cozy IT job to successfully betabuxx

I'm white and all women throughout my life that aren't family have hated me

I’ll show u guys this hideous white guy that got a stacy when i find his instagram on my other phone.

BetaBuxxing MoneyMaxxing and his “wife” has literally never kissed him. It’s obvious she fucks other guys and cheats on him. Only uses him for the money

BetaBuxxing MoneyMaxxing and his “wife” has literally never kissed him. It’s obvious she fucks other guys and cheats on him. Only uses him for the money
That’s a cope. So what, that’s his only option.

Reddit admin spotted

@Zer0/∞

literally all you have to do is pretty boy maxx. Dye your hair blonde and get your teeth whitened and wear nice clothes. That’s all it takes to get laid as a whitecel and don’t give me the excuse that you’re “non nt” or ”ugly”

if you go to school you’re nt enough. Here’s a white deformed guy with a noodle gf.

This is all suicide fuel to me because I'm white and these guys look way better than me. You're just showing slightly below average to high tier white guys. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

The guy in the Tinder looks 6/10, and he's not in America, either, which is a vastly different dating market.

The guy in the video looks like he has a cozy IT job to successfully betabuxx

I'm white and all women throughout my life that aren't family have hated me

Are you sure about that

On the sexual marketplace being Asian is like being severely deformed, this is why even the lowest non-Black men can get Noodlewhores.

Dnr jbw copers are gay

@Zer0/∞

Dumb stupid

alright, gotta try discolour my hair and see what happens

cope if u dont think she cheats on him but if he wants to have sex once in 2 months she will say "sorry i am not a sexual person" while spending all his money

he will then brag to his friends that his GF is so hot

the guy in the tinder mogs me into oblivion

i am proof that you can be white and incel