Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "You can swallow a certain pill anytime you want and you will peacefully drift off, and stop breathing, without ANY pain or worry..." (30 mins)

IS THIS A NICE HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
- The process of drifting off (stop breathing) will feel great. You will go from this world without pain or stress, it will involve the most dopamine release you've ever experienced (or maybe will ever).
- The process will last about 30 minutes. You will be fully conscious, how you feel depends on you, but what is certain is you'll go painlessly.
- You can stop it anytime within that timeframe, but you don't have a second chance ever again if you do.
- You can take the pill anytime you are ready

IS THIS A NICE THOUGHT, IF IT WERE TRUE?

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

sounds like a heroin or fentanyl overdose except you cant stop it any time you want except of course if you have somebody close by with what ever shot they use to reverse an overdose.

Opiod overdose is I think the most nice and painless way to rope, thats from what I read so far.

sounds like a heroin or fentanyl overdose except you cant stop it any time you want except of course if you have somebody close by with what ever shot they use to reverse an overdose.

Opiod overdose is I think the most nice and painless way to rope, thats from what I read so far.
This "pill" doesn't exist and is hypothetical. I was simply asking if you would like to have the option to "leave this world" like this, whenever you want and at no risk and with no pain

Helium bag
Is the pill a nice thought, is this option not a nice thought? Go without pain, risk, anytime you want?

Hell, I'd take it soon. I'd make a few preparations and stuff but I'd look forward to "go"

Is the pill a nice thought, is this option not a nice thought? Go without pain, risk, anytime you want?

Hell, I'd take it soon. I'd make a few preparations and stuff but I'd look forward to "go"
Yes it it. Cyanide is essentially that but much faster

Yes it it. Cyanide is essentially that but much faster
True. But personally, I'm weird. I'd like to go slowly. Like, knowing I will die, but without any pain whatsoever (knowing all my 24/7 mental suffering will come to an end)

True. But personally, I'm weird. I'd like to go slowly. Like, knowing I will die, but without any pain whatsoever (knowing all my 24/7 mental suffering will come to an end)
Many would, me included. Create such a pill and sell it, you'll make a KILLING :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back