Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You can get pussy using love spells

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
@PointOfNoReturn @C&UNIX @dungeondragon @Komesarj @kek1 @Sex

Amount of pussy OP gets: 0

Gimme da gimme da gimme da pussy boss

also are these spells effective @Dicknastytheillest

@PointOfNoReturn you can get a schizo arab gf using love spell services from etsy

These 2022fags are something else, man
This nigger OP was rightfully banned before but no we gotta be all about that forgiveness and shit now while he posts his stupid foid-tier horoscope occult bullshit everywhere

If you are not trolling, i've already told you not to engage in that.

This nigger OP was rightfully banned before but no we gotta be all about that forgiveness and shit now while he posts his stupid foid-tier horoscope occult bullshit everywhere
What did he get banned for?

What did he get banned for?

after he got banned for this thread he made an alt @Acion which didnt last long cuz he was obvious as shit on a wall

after he got banned for this thread he made an alt @Acion which didnt last long cuz he was obvious as shit on a wall
I see. It’s hard to believe this dude is being serious, but when you consider the state if .is in 2022 it’s not really surprising. This site has always had trolls and redditniggers who simply come here for a quick laugh, but it definitely feels like there’s more of them cropping up than ever

Just dabble in the black arts theory

I see. It’s hard to believe this dude is being serious, but when you consider the state if .is in 2022 it’s not really surprising. This site has always had trolls and redditniggers who simply come here for a quick laugh, but it definitely feels like there’s more of them cropping up than ever
How can you be skeptical of this when you made reptilian threads?

Do you live near New York?

I put a love spell on someone 2 weeks ago. Didn't work for me nigger.

Doubt it works for me. Also if you believe this, why didn’t you do it for yourself yet? If you did, how did it work?
Aren't you tall?, a spell like this would probably work for you. I haven't had the time to try it in myself, I have court in a few days.

How can you be skeptical of this when you made reptilian threads?
Reptilian theory (basically just aliens with a cooler name) is a lot more convincing than horoscopes and magic, which are are both endorsed almost entirely by foids
Use a love spell on me.

Last edited:
@unsettling buying rose quartz is a good place to start. You can get it very cheap online